Xbox Game Pass on Multiple Different PCs

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass on Multiple Different PCs in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I currently have game pass for my home computer, and I am loving it. Can I sync my data for a game like Dead Cells to my laptop. I was able to sign in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Beans48, Jul 6, 2021.

  1. Beans48
    Beans48 Guest

    Xbox Game Pass on Multiple Different PCs


    I currently have game pass for my home computer, and I am loving it. Can I sync my data for a game like Dead Cells to my laptop. I was able to sign in to the same account, but my data was not synced. How do I solve this problem?

    :)
     
    Beans48, Jul 6, 2021
    #1
  2. Jay (Vijayasimha BR) Win User

    Using the same XBOX Game Pass subscription on two PCs

    I have about 6 PCs and I am using the same game pass on all the PCs and also on iPad and iPhone. Of course, I can only play one PC at a time. I cannot have two games running on two different computers at the same time.

    All Game Pass (basic and ultimate or any other plan) works on multiple PCs.
  3. HorridSalmon Win User

    Can't download most Xbox Game Pass games on PC

    Some games on Xbox Game Pass for Console are different to the games you get for the Xbox Game Pass for PC.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

    Game pass

    You mentioned PC game pass, this has different games to Xbox One game pass. If you download the Xbox Game Pass app on your mobile device, it will show both Xbox on listings and PC listings.
  5. [Farscape] Win User

    No audio when xbox 1 hooked to pc monitor

    connect a 3.5mm cable to the controller and the input section of the soundcard on pc to pass through sound the pc speakers. or get a speaker setup for your pc with multiple inputs so you can then select different sources and use optical.
  6. DoubleDRAGON666 Win User

    Borderlands Handsome Collection not on PC Pass?

    I don't think they said it would be. Game pass for PC and Game pass for Xbox are 2 different subscriptions.
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass on Multiple Different PCs

Loading...
  1. Xbox Game Pass on Multiple Different PCs - Similar Threads - Game Pass Multiple

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Game Pass Ultimate sharing not working on multiple consoles

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate sharing not working on multiple consoles: Hello everyone, I've been having an issue with sharing Game Pass Ultimate on multiple consoles in my household. I've set up my primary console with the home Xbox option and signed into my account...
  10. Multiple charges ultimate game pass

    in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple charges ultimate game pass: My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was charged twice. Now we have been charged 4...