Xbox game pass on multiple devices

Discus and support Xbox game pass on multiple devices in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have xbox game pass ultimate and I am getting a pc and want to play game pass on both xbox and pc. Do i need to buy 2 game passes or with ultimate... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by maxatkinson, Oct 11, 2020.

  1. maxatkinson
    maxatkinson Guest

    Xbox game pass on multiple devices


    I have xbox game pass ultimate and I am getting a pc and want to play game pass on both xbox and pc. Do i need to buy 2 game passes or with ultimate can I pay once and play on both devices on 1 account?

    :)
     
    maxatkinson, Oct 11, 2020
    #1
  2. maxatkinson Win User

    Xbox game pass on multiple devices

    Ok cheers. Any idea when ea access is coming to ultimate?
  3. maxatkinson Win User

    Xbox game pass on multiple devices

    Haha yes not to long till I can catch up with my mates on fifa. Xbox always that 1 step ahead off everyone else 👍👍
  4. dempup Win User

    Xbox game pass on multiple devices

    Yes sir. EA Play will be added to Game Pass Ultimate on 10. November along side the Series S/X launch.
  5. dempup Win User

    Xbox game pass on multiple devices

    Hi maxatkinson.

    Yes, that is not an issue. You can logon an game with your Game Pass Ultimate subscription on both devices.

  6. LeeHyde2 Win User

    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass - Multiple Devices

    Hi all,

    So just to update. I have got one of my son's Xbox set up and he can play games from the game pass. At the same time i can also play games from the game pass on my pc. However we can not play the same game at the same time.

    It looks like i would need another game pass subscription to have them all on but even then we couldnt all play the same game.

    You would think there would be a service out there tjat would allow this these days. Like a games version of Netflix

    Thanks for your Answers

    Lee
Thema:

Xbox game pass on multiple devices

Loading...
  1. Xbox game pass on multiple devices - Similar Threads - game pass multiple

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Game Pass Ultimate sharing not working on multiple consoles

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate sharing not working on multiple consoles: Hello everyone, I've been having an issue with sharing Game Pass Ultimate on multiple consoles in my household. I've set up my primary console with the home Xbox option and signed into my account...
  10. Multiple charges ultimate game pass

    in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple charges ultimate game pass: My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was charged twice. Now we have been charged 4...