Xbox game pass not synchronizing in xbox(beta) app

Discus and support Xbox game pass not synchronizing in xbox(beta) app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi i'm having big issues with the xbox beta app. It doesn't synchronize with my subscription. The translation of the error says: "An error has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Martín Pincheira, Apr 19, 2021.

  1. Xbox game pass not synchronizing in xbox(beta) app


    Hi i'm having big issues with the xbox beta app. It doesn't synchronize with my subscription.

    The translation of the error says: "An error has occurred and your subscription couldn't load "


    Xbox game pass not synchronizing in xbox(beta) app [​IMG]
    .

    :)
     
    Martín Pincheira, Apr 19, 2021
    #1
  2. MaksymilianNowicki Win User

    Problem with log in to account on xbox app.

    I can normaly play EA games from game pass for example "Unravel Two" but I can't play games from game pass via xbox app. When i try to play game from game pass via only xbox app. I can't synchronize data and i have to log in, and then the xbox app shows me a code 0x89235107.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

    Xbox Beta App Error Code 0x8004E10E

    Hi Deigge,

    Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

    Which beta app are you having issue downloading? The Xbox Console Companion App (Beta) or the Xbox Game Pass for PC app (Beta)? You'll need to have he beta companion app downloaded first before you can download the PC game pass app (beta) and you will also
    need to have Windows update version 1903.

    Restart your PC and then make sure you have the requirements to download the PC game pass app.
  4. A Skilled Shot Win User

    Game Pass on PC not working.

    So on your PC you need to make sure the
    game pass ultimate account is signed into the
    Microsoft store app, You might want to try installing the
    xbox(beta) app
    on windows as well and try downloading from there.

    Not all of the game pass games between Xbox and PC are the same, the xbox(beta) app will show you all the available and installed windows game pass games

    US xbox(beta)

    CAN xbox(beta)
  5. Milady Curtsey Win User

    Xbox app can’t view or send messages

    It’s just the ‘xbox’ app not game pass or beta app .Used to be smartglass before they changed it to xbox
  6. AumanshKaushal Win User

    Cant Redeem Perks | XBOX Gamepass

    I installed XBOX, XBOX Game Pass, XBOX Game Pass Beta app but i cant find the perks tab. (Android)
Thema:

Xbox game pass not synchronizing in xbox(beta) app

Loading...
  1. Xbox game pass not synchronizing in xbox(beta) app - Similar Threads - game pass synchronizing

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...