Xbox game pass kuwait

Discus and support Xbox game pass kuwait in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello, i’m from kuwait. I tried to connect my xbox game pass to my android tablet. But its shows “The region you’re may have restrictions on cloud... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by hamadalmatar1, Sep 28, 2020.

  1. Xbox game pass kuwait


    Hello,

    i’m from kuwait. I tried to connect my xbox game pass to my android tablet. But its shows “The region you’re may have restrictions on cloud gaming”. So can i play in my android tablet or not ?

    :)
     
    hamadalmatar1, Sep 28, 2020
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox game pass kuwait

  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Xbox game pass kuwait

  4. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox game pass Kuwait

    First you need to be an Xbox live region which Kuwait is not

    Then other services would be added after
  5. Jason Saterfield Win User

    Xbox game pass Kuwait

    I purchased game pass and when I go to play my game pass games this is I need to buy game pass and I can show you that I purchased it yesterday and it does this to me every month this is my first time you all getting a hold of you cuz I'm getting sick and tired of this and I need help get it fixed I'm not trying to be rude I'm just mad
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Xbox game pass Kuwait

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today Abdullah

    Region availability depends always on various factors, could be something as simple as marketing, but there's also a more complex factors like the legal or politics factors.
    But it's hard to tell why exactly Xbox services are not available on Kuwait

    You may need to keep waiting buddy, and check sometimes region page to see if your region finally gets added
    https://www.xbox.com/regions

    If you have further questions feel free to ask, greetings from a Microsoft user
Thema:

Xbox game pass kuwait

Loading...
  1. Xbox game pass kuwait - Similar Threads - game pass kuwait

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. No PC Game Pass in Kuwait

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    No PC Game Pass in Kuwait: Hi, I have been trying to get PC game pass but apparently I cant. There is no game pass in Kuwait store. I tried to switch to US store and purchased Xbox E-cards, but when I try to buy it, it...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. xbox game pass kuwait