xbox game pass isuue/ i did all the steps and dint get my prize

Discus and support xbox game pass isuue/ i did all the steps and dint get my prize in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; so last month i got the game pass and i said lets do the challenge prize thing so i did it i downloaded 5 games and played them and i didnt get my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by costlertrak, Oct 10, 2017.

1. costlertrak
    costlertrak Guest

so last month i got the game pass and i said lets do the challenge prize thing so i did it i downloaded 5 games and played them and i didnt get my prize at all i havent recived my code or anything not even the common prize i got nothing so what is going
    on are u guys scamming now saying will give u a prize and i got nothing so please fix this i want my code this is not fare please give me my code

:)

costlertrak, Oct 10, 2017
  2. patriciamorr
    patriciamorr Guest
    xbox game pass quest prize not being sent

i have recently got my prize for the October and i did not get my prize for my game pass quest and i have done all 4 achievements for 4 games and have not gotten this yet. i asked 2 times on Xbox and i was sent to this. i was wondering
    when i can get my prize so i can get it on my account for me to use. thank you for reading this!

patriciamorr, Oct 10, 2017
  3. Xbox game pass competition

I did the Xbox game pass competition in October where you had to get 1 achievement on certain games to win prizes I did the top prize where you had to get 1 achievement on 6 games to win an ultimate prize and enter in a draw to win £400 pound to spend in
    Xbox store we are now in December and I still haven't received my ultimate prize or anything what can I do as when I ring customer support they just tell me to come here??

XI AN0NYM0US XI, Oct 10, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Prizes for that offer should go out about 4 weeks after the promotion ended. Since it ended on September 30, there's still a couple of weeks before the codes should be sent out.

Smwutches, Oct 10, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

Prizes for that offer should go out about 4 weeks after the promotion ended. Since it ended on September 30, there's still a couple of weeks before the codes should be sent out.
  6. raywonka-A417DC54-43 Win User

Trying to download my Xbox Live account on my new xbox but wont seem to work...

yep same for me. i deleted my account to recover it back. because i was also having connection isuues, i cleared my cache and delete and recover was the next step, but Ive ran into this problem, i get the same errer message.
  7. gameshoes3003 Win User

Guardians of Middle Earth sweepstakes HELP?!? :(

[quote user="brainworm205"]It said you only needed to purchase the game to get these things. Which I did....[/quote]

I am assume that you did not win the prizes then or the drawing date has not passed.
  8. SBobRoundPants Win User

xbox 360 slim wont recognize my hard drive

Is it a new style hard drive or a hard drive for the original xbox? Did you buy it new or used? I ask because I bought a used 60 GB hard drive for my slim,and the first one didn't work.I had to exchange it at my retailer for one that did work. That could
    be your isuue (as madman suggested).
  9. xxxXMcGeachyX21 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Rewards not being Recieved

I still don't understand. So I can only get one prize per month, even if I complete all the goals that are being asked? If that is so, there is no where in the rules or where it is advertised that explains that clearly enough. Another thing. Why would Xbox
    Live only message me for the lowest prize only and not give the opportunity to receive the other prizes when I complete the tasks? For the longest time I did not accept the first prize in hopes of getting the offers of the other prizes that were being offered
    for completing the higher goals. My understanding was from seeing and reading the rules is that if was to complete all three tasks that I would have a chance to receive all three prizes and go in for the draw for the bigger prizes for October and November.
    I hope that makes sense and I hope that someone can give me an appropriate answer due to the fact that Xbox does not make it clear enough.

Thanks!
Thema:

1. xbox game pass isuue/ i did all the steps and dint get my prize - Similar Threads - game pass isuue

2. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  3. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  4. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  5. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  6. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  7. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  8. How do I enter a Game Pass code, without having to make it a subscription?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I enter a Game Pass code, without having to make it a subscription?: My Xbox Game Pass Core code does not work. I ordered it off of Amazon and have paid for it in full, but it is requesting a payment method regardless. The code is fully functional as the server...
  9. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  10. Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass: I got the Xbox series s that comes with 3 months of Xbox game pass but when I try to claim it, it puts me on a three dot loading screen and nothing ever happens. Its just stuck there infinity...