Xbox Game Pass issue playing on Cloud

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass issue playing on Cloud in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to play One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 on Game Pass through the cloud and the game never starts for me. It just lets me click "Play"... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KoreyBrown, Feb 3, 2023.

1. KoreyBrown
    KoreyBrown Guest

I am trying to play One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 on Game Pass through the cloud and the game never starts for me. It just lets me click "Play" infinitely. I can play other games on Cloud but this specific game doesn't seem to be working for some reason no matter how many times I reset the app/PC.

:)

KoreyBrown, Feb 3, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox online gaming

If you mean playing PC games with Xbox capabilities (e.g. achievements, Multiplayer), then you do not need a Game Pass Core subscription to play on PC, as it's only for Xbox consoles.

If however you mean playing Xbox games on the cloud, then as Rodrigo stated, you will need Game Pass Ultimate to play on the cloud.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Info on new games and XCloud

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that we can only play games on Xbox Game Pass catalog and the game needs to be a cloud game enabled which means that we can’t play games even if we own them if it’s not on Xbox Game Pass, not cloud game enabled and if we don’t have an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
  4. Belle B Win User

I subscribe Xbox live gold but I can't play in mobile game pass

Hi Zildjian my name is Belle. I'd love to help!

In order to play on your mobile through cloud gaming, you would need to have a game pass Ultimate.

Xbox Live Gold will only give you access to play online through your console. While Game pass Ultimate includes gold, game pass for PC, game pass for console, EA play.

For your reference, you can check how cloud gaming works here: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/cloud-...
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

i have bought xbox game pass ultimate and it hasnt included xbox live in it. i bought 3 months of it so i can play multiplayer games with xbox live and it has only given me the game pass???

Have you tried playing online multiplayer in a game yet? Game Pass Ultimate includes Game Pass Core (Gold), Xbox Game Pass, PC Game Pass, EA Play & Cloud Gaming.
  6. Rostom L Win User

Controller MOGA XP5-X PLUS and some issue about buttons

Oh. We had a confusion earlier. I thought that was a remote play. So you're referring to the Cloud gaming not the remote play, correct?

If it's a cloud gaming, you have to use the Xbox Game Pass app. If you experience the issue on the app, try to simply reinstall it.

You could try to access the cloud gaming using a Google Chrome browser or Microsoft Edge browser via xbox.com/play website.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass issue playing on Cloud - Similar Threads - Game Pass issue

2. X box game pass ultimate mouse and key board issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box game pass ultimate mouse and key board issues: So i have x box game pass ultimate and i want to play games like Dune and RTS games on my PC since Keyboard and Mouse are much betted to use on those types of games but it says i have to connect a...
  3. Issue with game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with game pass: I am trying to play the game nba2k24 with one of my friends yet anytime I try to play with him he gets a pop up that says "choose the plan that's right for you" with the option of game pass...
  4. Issues with Game Pass Ultimate not letting family members play at the same time.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with Game Pass Ultimate not letting family members play at the same time.: Husband bought new Xbox Series X. We have Game Pass Ultimate. Our son could play all of his game pass games at the same time his dad was playing his Xbox before we got the new one. Now that we...
  5. Is there a issue with cloud gaming on game pass as I'm always getting disconnected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a issue with cloud gaming on game pass as I'm always getting disconnected: Getting highly frustrated at being disconnected from cloud gaming at moment. f9cd22ef-679c-4e44-8cb1-c8ceec5ea098
  6. Game pass/live gold issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass/live gold issues: I am being told I need to own game pass to play games I already own via download and hardcopy I just paid for gold last month. This is so frustrating. I've done the resets and what not I found on...
  7. Xbox game pass installation issues with error code 0x0080199

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass installation issues with error code 0x0080199: I am getting an "Error" when installing Starfield since the update recently. I logged in, installed the update and it kept failing. I have since uninstalled the game and tried to re-install this...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Astroneer Multiplayer issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Astroneer Multiplayer issues.: My friend and I are both on windows 11, and when i attempt to join his astroneer world (xbox game pass for PC version) it instantly displays failed to connect to host....
  9. Xbox game pass installation issues with error code 0x0080199

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass installation issues with error code 0x0080199: I am getting an "Error" when installing Starfield since the update recently. I logged in, installed the update and it kept failing. I have since uninstalled the game and tried to re-install this...
  10. Issues purchasing from xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues purchasing from xbox game pass: xbox game pass wont let me buy anything just get a message saying they have disabled purchases from the current region when i look on the find out more it think im in russia lol despite being a uk...