Xbox game pass is saying i haven't bought it but its in my subscriptions

Discus and support Xbox game pass is saying i haven't bought it but its in my subscriptions in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought Xbox game pass yesterday but it is saying "buy Xbox game pass" it is letting me install games however it isn't letting me use the app or use... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Callum Rutter, Mar 26, 2023.

1. Xbox game pass is saying i haven't bought it but its in my subscriptions

I bought Xbox game pass yesterday but it is saying "buy Xbox game pass"

it is letting me install games however it isn't letting me use the app or use cloud gaming.

:)

Callum Rutter, Mar 26, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Callum. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Kindly check first if your Game pass Ultimate subscription is active from this link, https://account.microsoft.com/services/.

If it's active, on the same subscription page, turn off the recurring billing for the subscription. After that, restart your device then try launching the games again using the app for cloud gaming and see if it works.
  3. simo311 Win User

Xbox game pass gratis?! (Xbox game pass free?!)

i might have a clue on what happened here,

when i go to Services & subscriptions' page, on my microsoft account, below the Xbox Live Gold's subscription section, it says:

Enjoy the benefits of Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold Upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

so maybe my xbox live gold subscription is turned into a Gold + Game pass subscription, but how? I haven't done anything...
  4. Cj Mentz Win User

Why aint my game working online

I bought the xbox game pass ultimate i checked my subscription and it still saying it is not active. I got the card from my local walmart
  5. AleksiKattelus Win User

I can't redeem a game pass pc code

Yeah he has added one but I haven't bought any Xbox subscription and this is my first time ever buying Xbox game pass for my account and I don't know if it has anything to do with me trying to get it with code?
  6. xDarkSoul18x Win User

Game pass expired. Locked out?

My xbox game pass trial expired and now I'm locked out of games i had purchased prior to the game pass. In my subscriptions, it says its unsubscribe. If I manage my game pass, it says its expired. I'm stuck o_O
    I think this happened to me once. If you actually own the game it might be worth giving a reinstall a try.
Thema:

1. Xbox game pass is saying i haven't bought it but its in my subscriptions - Similar Threads - game pass saying

2. I have Xbox game pass, but it says I need game pass still to play multiplayer games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Xbox game pass, but it says I need game pass still to play multiplayer games: I have Xbox game pass, but it says I need game pass still to play multiplayer games what do I do in this situation? b947258f-e5fa-4992-bbf9-bff1ea0862b7
  3. Xbox Says that I need to renew Game Pass subscription for a game that I already own on disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Says that I need to renew Game Pass subscription for a game that I already own on disc.: I have an Xbox 1s, and when I try to put in my Star Wars Battlefront game disc to play multiplayer it says "Looks like you need to renew EA play. If your subscription is current, try quitting and...
  4. How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...: My gta5 will not let me play it’s saying your profile needs promision to access gta online all day resherching and I can’t get it working ab258064-30d4-4c18-94f6-1198739b3e67
  5. I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...: I cant buy xbox pc game pass, probably becuase I previuosly had subscription "xbox game pass friends & family" untill March 2023. When ever i try to buy pc game pass it just says I already owned...
  6. Why can’t I play a game I own, it says I need to renew game pass but I have the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play a game I own, it says I need to renew game pass but I have the game: I played r6 through game pass, I decided to buy the game then I went to go on it after playing and it said I need to get game pass, I have tried uninstalling r6 rendering my Xbox and nothing is...
  7. if i get the pc xbox game pass do i have to buy the games separate like say the new forza...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i get the pc xbox game pass do i have to buy the games separate like say the new forza...: if i get the pc xbox game pass do i have to buy the games separate like say the new forza motorsport? or are they included free with the pass as long as i have the subscription?...
  8. I have game pass paid as part of my phone contract but it's saying payment has failed but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have game pass paid as part of my phone contract but it's saying payment has failed but...: I have game pass paid as part of my phone contract but it's saying payment has failed but EE says it's gone through at there end any body know how to resolve this please...
  9. I have xbox game pass ultimate and when I load up rust it say couldn't connect to xbox live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have xbox game pass ultimate and when I load up rust it say couldn't connect to xbox live...: I have no idea what to do it's not working I need some help please 1d949dcd-3a25-4da5-a379-e08a7617099c
  10. I can't purchass game pass when I put in my billing info it says error on our end try again

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't purchass game pass when I put in my billing info it says error on our end try again: When trying to purchass game pass it says error on our end try again and it won't let me make the purchass 4f902b3f-990a-4d48-8ede-b4d30c09302a