Xbox Game Pass. Is it worth the money?
Discus and support Xbox Game Pass. Is it worth the money? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been thinking of paying the £7.99 per month for the Xbox Game Pass, but is it worth it? From what I can see, most of the games on there were... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BootcampEddie, Jan 3, 2018.
Thema:
Xbox Game Pass. Is it worth the money?
Loading...
-
Xbox Game Pass. Is it worth the money? - Similar Threads - Game Pass worth
-
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming
in XboX InsidersDissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of... -
does anyone have a game pass code i cld have
in XboX Insidersdoes anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments] -
I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub
in XboX InsidersI made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,... -
Is Xbox Game Pass Ultimate worth it?
in XBoX on MobileIs Xbox Game Pass Ultimate worth it?: I have a monthly subscription to Xbox game pass ultimate however I only use it for Xcloud...So is it worth me paying for just one use? I am only keeping it at the moment so I can game while on... -
I lost 3-4 months worth of game pass ultimate.
in XBoX Games and AppsI lost 3-4 months worth of game pass ultimate.: I lost 3-4 months worth of game pass ultimate for no reason it was sudden. Now I recently bought a month just so I could play games which I shouldn’t be paying in the first place.... -
Is Game Pass worth it?
in XBoX Games and AppsIs Game Pass worth it?: I'm on PC and I'm looking into maybe getting the Game Pass; however, it looks to only be for console use. Does it work for PC games, or just the Microsoft console gaming?... -
Xbox Game Pass. Is it worth it?
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox Game Pass. Is it worth it?: I have been thinking of paying the £7.99 per month for the Xbox Game Pass, but is it worth it? From what I can see, most of the games on there were Gold giveaways at some point. Ea Access seems...