Xbox Game Pass iptal edemiyorum. -[Translation - I can't cancel Xbox Game Pass.]
Discus and support Xbox Game Pass iptal edemiyorum. -[Translation - I can't cancel Xbox Game Pass.] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bahar indirimlerinde Game pass uygulamasının 3 ay için 5.90 olduğunu gördüm. Alacaktım yanlışlıkla 14 günlük deneme seçeneğine tıkladım. İptal edip 3... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ErayDönmez, Apr 23, 2019.
Thema:
Xbox Game Pass iptal edemiyorum. -[Translation - I can't cancel Xbox Game Pass.]
Loading...
-
Xbox Game Pass iptal edemiyorum. -[Translation - I can't cancel Xbox Game Pass.] - Similar Threads - Game Pass iptal
-
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming
in XboX InsidersDissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of... -
does anyone have a game pass code i cld have
in XboX Insidersdoes anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments] -
I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub
in XboX InsidersI made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,... -
xbox game pass ultimate aboneliğini iptal edemiyorum.
in XBoX Sales and Promoxbox game pass ultimate aboneliğini iptal edemiyorum.: Aboneliğimi iptal etmeye çalıştığımda "İptal" butonunu göremiyorum. Bana şu mesajı veriyor: "Aboneliğinizi geri yüklemek için ödeme yapın. Vadesinde ödenmemiş 177,00 ₺ nedeniyle şu anda askıya... -
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Ödemeliği İptal Etme
in XBoX Sales and PromoXbox Game Pass Ultimate Ödemeliği İptal Etme: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate almıştım fakat yenilemeyi kapatmayı unutmuşum ve şu an yeniden ödeme yapmamı zorunlu kılıyor fakat iptal etmek istiyorum ama yapamıyorum. Ödemek zorunda değilsem iptal... -
Xbox Game Pass üyeliğimi iptal etmeyi unuttum.[Translation-I forgot to cancel my Xbox Game...
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox Game Pass üyeliğimi iptal etmeyi unuttum.[Translation-I forgot to cancel my Xbox Game...: 4 gün önce faturalandırılmış gözüküyor ama hesapta hiç bişey yapmadım 177tl ödenmemiş gözüküyor iptal de edemiyorum yalvarırım yardım edin ödeyemem eğer ödemezsem ne olur? [Translation-It looks... -
Xbox game pass 14 günlük deneme sürümü iptal edemiyorum -[Translation - I can't cancel a...
in XBoX on WindowsXbox game pass 14 günlük deneme sürümü iptal edemiyorum -[Translation - I can't cancel a...: Xbox game pass 14 günlük denemek için satın aldım fakat sonra beğenmedim, iptal etmeyi unuttum şuan 59 TL ödemem gözüküyor aboneliğimi iptal edemiyorum.Hiç kullanmadığım bir game pass için 59 TL...