XBOX GAME PASS IN ROMANIA

Discus and support XBOX GAME PASS IN ROMANIA in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello! I`m on the verge to buy myself an Xbox series S. Unfortunately I understood that Xbox game pass is not available in Romania, even if there is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MihaiAndriescu, Jan 24, 2022.

  1. XBOX GAME PASS IN ROMANIA


    Hello! I`m on the verge to buy myself an Xbox series S. Unfortunately I understood that Xbox game pass is not available in Romania, even if there is plenty of potential here.

    Is there any information available, when game pass is available in my country?

    Thx,

    Mihai

    :)
     
    MihaiAndriescu, Jan 24, 2022
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    I can't redeem my Xbox GamePass For PC Code.

    Based on what you posted, you're in Romania? Game Pass is not available in Romania.
  3. Ioan Daniel1 Win User

    when will be xbox game pass be available in romanian

    oke soo why psn is available in romania and not xbox game pass and useless one aka the game pass pc is somehow available why not the xbox game

    pass wouldn,t be same rules and somehow
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Xbox Cloud Gaming Regions, still no changes in months

    Because there is no data center in Romania, nor are Xbox consoles sold in Romania, as you can see at the link

    Until such time as both conditions are met, it is unlikely that console based cloud gaming will be available

    Romania now has PC game pass, which is not accessible via the cloud at this time. Microsoft is making deals with many cloud providers that could allow you to access these games in Romania in the future, but you would have to consult their terms and conditions
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Can you buy xbox game pass for console in romania?

  6. Florin Mihalache Win User

    Why this game is not available, it's a global problem or regional?

    I'm from Romania, i try to get it on laptop(i have pc game pass)
Thema:

XBOX GAME PASS IN ROMANIA

Loading...
  1. XBOX GAME PASS IN ROMANIA - Similar Threads - GAME PASS ROMANIA

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Can you buy xbox game pass for console in romania?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you buy xbox game pass for console in romania?: Can you buy xbox game pass in romania? d5ac97c4-628a-4c7b-8779-1f01815beb87
  10. Game Pass - availability in Romania

    in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass - availability in Romania: Hi, I would like to know why Xbox services such as Game Pass are not available in Romania. And is there an ETA for when Game Pass will be accessible from this country? Thanks...