Xbox Game Pass in Perú

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass in Perú in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, i would like to purchase xbox game pass service but it won't let me because it is not yet available in my country. My cuestion is if they have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Joaquín Ormeño, Nov 15, 2020.

  1. Xbox Game Pass in Perú


    Hello, i would like to purchase xbox game pass service but it won't let me because it is not yet available in my country. My cuestion is if they have any arrival date in my country.

    I am looking forward to your response.

    :)
     
    Joaquín Ormeño, Nov 15, 2020
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox Game Pass in Perú

    There has been no official word on if/when Game Pass will expand to other countries.
  3. PauloBalladares Win User

    Xbox Game pass for PC (Perú)

    Hello, I'm in Nicaragua and when I try to purchase the subscritption I'm asked for a payment method for the US, I already have a payment method from Nicaragua, but it keeps asking for a payment method from the US.
  4. ScottKenz Win User

    FIFA 14 - ERROR.

    1. Yes. I Can see it..

    2. United States.

    3. Perú.

    4. Don't show code. Says "File Damage" in my Hdd.
  5. DavidXooc Win User

    Problemas de Inicio de Sesion en Xbox Live en Xbox 360 S [Xbox Live Login Issues on Xbox 360 S]

    Buenas noches escribo desde Perú y hace poco adquirí una Xbox 360 S de un amigo, el problema que tengo es que luego de crear mi perfil no puedo iniciar sesión en Xbox Live con mi cuenta de microsoft. A pesar de escribir el email y la contraseña
    correctamente no lo reconoce y me sale error. Estaría muy agradecido si me brindan ayuda con eso.
  6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

    Adding Perú to the current country lists for console registry

    Please feel free to share your ideas and feedback by visiting feedback.xbox.com as that is the right place for your voice to be heard!
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass in Perú

Loading...
  1. Xbox Game Pass in Perú - Similar Threads - Game Pass Perú

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Xbox Game pass for PC (Perú)

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game pass for PC (Perú): I can't buy the game pass! I just tried 4 times and i get the same error page. I tried also to contact microsoft support but i dont know how!. I need help because i really want to play this...