Xbox Game Pass in Morocco

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass in Morocco in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've been looking all day for a way to get the xbox game pass as all of my foreign friends got one so I play with them, unfortunately I haven't found... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Alaqada, Aug 28, 2020.

  1. Alaqada
    Alaqada Guest

    Xbox Game Pass in Morocco


    I've been looking all day for a way to get the xbox game pass as all of my foreign friends got one so I play with them, unfortunately I haven't found anything except an old asked question on microsoft which had the same subject.

    The question was from June (15 i believe) of 2019 and it said that at the time it still wasn't available in Morocco, but I'd like to know if any progress was made ?

    :)
     
    Alaqada, Aug 28, 2020
    #1
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

    Xbox game pass for PC availability in Morocco

  3. Alaqada Win User

    Xbox Game Pass in Morocco

    So even if I´m in Morocco, it would work for me to pay for the Game pass from the french market per example ?
  4. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox Game Pass in Morocco

    Basically you can select any other region but it is your responsibility to pay and access

    Which we cannot help with as thats another can of worms

    Since you can get the wrong thing and wham we are responsible
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox Game Pass in Morocco

    There's been no official word on if/when it would expand to Morocco.
  6. Alaqada Win User

    Xbox Game Pass in Morocco

    Well, does anyone know if it'll ever be available here ?
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass in Morocco

Loading...
  1. Xbox Game Pass in Morocco - Similar Threads - Game Pass Morocco

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Xbox game pass for PC availability in Morocco

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass for PC availability in Morocco: Hi there! I'm trying to get into the Xbox game pass 1 month beta for 1$ per month, but sadly i am unable to complete the payment through either my credit card or my PayPal account. So, my question...