Xbox Game Pass - how to reinstall old DLC

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass - how to reinstall old DLC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I recently signed up for 3 months of the Xbox game pass. I have been playing Fable 2, which I originally played in 2009 and bought all the DLC... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Taplino, Feb 14, 2020.

  1. Taplino
    Taplino Guest

    Xbox Game Pass - how to reinstall old DLC


    Hi,

    I recently signed up for 3 months of the Xbox game pass.

    I have been playing Fable 2, which I originally played in 2009 and bought all the DLC for on the Xbox 360. My question is - because I have already paid for this DLC before on this account, is there any way for me to download it again for free more than a
    decade later on a new console?

    Any help is appreciated!

    :)
     
    Taplino, Feb 14, 2020
    #1
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

    Xbox Game Pass - how to reinstall old DLC

    Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with being able to access some DLC that you had purchased before.

    If the game is not currently displaying in your Ready to install tab of the
    Manage game & add-onssection, as stated by Xbox Forums Ambassador Zenosos, then this would indicate that the content you are seeking
    was not purchased on your account.

    Any game or DLC that was purchased on your account, as long as its compatible with the platform you are using, would show up using

    this method
    .

    Did you, perhaps have any other account on your Xbox 360 that could have been used to complete this purchase?
  3. Zenosos Win User

    Xbox Game Pass - how to reinstall old DLC

    Hi Taplino,

    Usually dlc you own will be ready to install if you go to manage game, it should be under ready to install
  4. AwR23 Win User

    Xbox Game Pass - how to reinstall old DLC

    option on the photo of the game and go to manage game you shoudl see all the dlc there that you bought to install
  5. XBA_Hype Win User

    Xbox Game Pass - how to reinstall old DLC

    any digital content you own is yours to keep, it will come under manage game & add ons then check the ready to install list you should see it there.

    heres a link to help you understand better if you need it -> find your games and add ons

    Some add-ons are accessed in the game rather than installed separately.
  6. Taplino Win User

    Xbox Game Pass - how to reinstall old DLC

    Thanks Eladio. Your response did make me think that the DLC might originally have been downloaded using my brother's account, but I checked this, and it still doesn't show up. It's annoying because I have proof that I've played it before as shown by all
    the achievements from the DLC. As it doesn't appear on either account, I guess I have no choice but to not play it, which is a shame.
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass - how to reinstall old DLC

Loading...
  1. Xbox Game Pass - how to reinstall old DLC - Similar Threads - Game Pass reinstall

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...