Xbox game pass' hollow knight doesn t properly connect with the cloud, thus it doesn t save...
Discus and support Xbox game pass' hollow knight doesn t properly connect with the cloud, thus it doesn t save... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried opening it directly from the shortcut or logging on the xbox app of windows (which it correctly logs in and detects i have the game pass) and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ricardotpm, Jul 1, 2022.
Thema:
Xbox game pass' hollow knight doesn t properly connect with the cloud, thus it doesn t save...
Loading...
-
Xbox game pass' hollow knight doesn t properly connect with the cloud, thus it doesn t save... - Similar Threads - game pass' hollow
-
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming
in XboX InsidersDissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of... -
does anyone have a game pass code i cld have
in XboX Insidersdoes anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments] -
I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub
in XboX InsidersI made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,... -
"welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account
in XboX Insiders"welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she... -
Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential
in XboX InsidersBought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914... -
Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????
in XboX InsidersXbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,... -
Why can’t I play hollow knight offline on pc game pass
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy can’t I play hollow knight offline on pc game pass: When I try to play offline I get a “ we can’t connect with the cloud right now” error and when I click play offline I have none of my save data [img] dfb38b32-3963-4fa6-81f3-aaf01c819454