Xbox Game Pass Hitman 3 does not detect triggers on Xbox Elite Series 2 controller...

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Hitman 3 does not detect triggers on Xbox Elite Series 2 controller... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Issue: Elite Series 2 controller LT/RT are not detected in Hitman 3 game from Game Pass Details: I've seen the posts and solutions around this on PC... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PatPower1, May 22, 2022.

1. PatPower1
    PatPower1 Guest

Xbox Game Pass Hitman 3 does not detect triggers on Xbox Elite Series 2 controller...

Issue:

Elite Series 2 controller LT/RT are not detected in Hitman 3 game from Game Pass

Details:

I've seen the posts and solutions around this on PC with the Epic Games Store and Steam, however, my issue is with the Xbox Game Pass PC version of the game, and I've not found a way to do the same workaround (it throws an administrative error when I try to add the game to Steam).

I would like a wireless solution to this problem, and not rely on a hardwired connection as I've seen advised to others. I specifically bought the Elite Series 2 controller for its guaranteed compatibility with Windows and Xbox, and its wireless capabilities.

Troubleshooting:

• Controller is up to date
    • PC is up to date
    • Drivers are current
    • Hitman 3 repair, no change
    • Connecting controller using USB-C cable, issue goes away
    • Remove USB-C connection, issue returns
    • Attempted to add game to Steam to take advantage of controller options, error returns "You don't have permission to open this file. Contact the file owners or an administrator to obtain permission." despite running Steam as admin

:)

PatPower1, May 22, 2022
  2. PatPower1 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Hitman 3 does not detect triggers on Xbox Elite Series 2 controller connected via BT

This is a new installation but I'll try reinstallation.

Just an FYI, this is a known issue for Epic Games purchases of Hitman 3:

There are many other threads on Reddit, too. I thought that the issue would have been fixed from Xbox Game Pass, caught by a quality check for a Microsoft published platform but evidently this slipped through.
  3. MrJakeway. Win User

Xbox Game Pass Hitman 3 does not detect triggers on Xbox Elite Series 2 controller connected via BT

I have the same issue myself. Can't get anything to work.... Seems to be an issue on Steam and Epic.

What an awful waste of money!
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

If the issue is only this game, have you tried installing it again? Is there a possibility to try a different controller and see if it repeats the problem?

Also if this only happens in this game, you could try contacting game support

https://www.ioi.dk/player-support/
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi PatPower1! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Is this the only Xbox game on which this happens? Have you tried on a different Pc

Please try uninstalling the Bluetooth and controller drivers of your Pc, after this restart the Pc and then install the drivers again, try to use the game

Sometimes the issue could be due to the Bluetooth adapter, you can also try the Xbox wireless adapter, this is only a suggestion that will give you more advantages, it's not mandatory
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Remember that games compatibility with controllers is designed by the games developers
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Hitman 3 does not detect triggers on Xbox Elite Series 2 controller... - Similar Threads - Game Pass Hitman

2. Hitman 3 won't donwload on game pass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman 3 won't donwload on game pass PC: So when I go to the Hitman 3 game on game pass and click on install and select the install location the download looks like it starts but stays at 0% and then says it had an error and gives me the...
  3. I was just playing hitman and I have it from game pass and now all of a sudden I can’t play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was just playing hitman and I have it from game pass and now all of a sudden I can’t play it: I can’t play the game even though I bought DLC and it comes with game pass b3440665-8632-4d77-bf4b-ba50d637966a
  4. Hitman trilogy game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman trilogy game pass: got hitman on game pass and was playing it with no problems yesterday. All of a sudden i have to make an ioi account and after doing so i now cannot play the game at all other than the "free"...
  5. How do i fix (get access) on hitman trilogy game pass on Xbox one s console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix (get access) on hitman trilogy game pass on Xbox one s console: How do i fix (get access) on hitman trilogy game pass on Xbox one s console a4eaebd1-be60-45df-9f1a-3b0e831e6838
  6. Hitman Trilogy on Game Pass Won't Give Access to Any of the Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman Trilogy on Game Pass Won't Give Access to Any of the Games: So I've downloaded the Hitman Trilogy onto my Xbox today, two different times, and both times it won't give me access to the full unlocked game. All I can try is the Prologue, but this doesn't...
  7. Hitman trilogy game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman trilogy game pass: How do I install the whole Hitman trilogy from Xbox game pass, it's missing the last two levels in Hitman 2? 838ad2ab-68bf-4962-843b-36e14d89cc85
  8. Hitman Trilogy not installing for other Family users on Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman Trilogy not installing for other Family users on Game Pass: Hitman Trilogy wont allow access to game content for other users in Family Group when installed from Game Pass Ultimate onto Xbox Series X. The game functions fine on my main profile, but if I...
  9. Why did the Game Pass Hitman III stop working after I bought Season 2 Expansion DLC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did the Game Pass Hitman III stop working after I bought Season 2 Expansion DLC?: So, i have been playing a lot of hitman III on my PC using Xbox GamePass. It's probably my favorite game at the moment, and because it's my favorite game at the moment, I wanted to buy the Hitman...
  10. PC Game Pass don't Show Installed Hitman 3 and i cant uninstall it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass don't Show Installed Hitman 3 and i cant uninstall it: I reset windows and now the XBOX app don't show the old installed games. I want to uninstall Hitman 3 but i can't because if i want to delete the folder (because Windows don't realize its there)...