xbox game pass gifts

Discus and support xbox game pass gifts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have not received my two other gifts from the xbox game pass monthly goal for the month of September. it been a month since the day i completed the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tubbymaster, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Tubbymaster
    Tubbymaster Guest

xbox game pass gifts

i have not received my two other gifts from the xbox game pass monthly goal for the month of September. it been a month since the day i completed the goal.

:)

Tubbymaster, Oct 24, 2017
  2. MPH01
    MPH01 Guest
    Xbox game pass gifts

i still have not received my gifts from xbox game pass from September and i completed all the goals you have to do to get the gifts

MPH01, Oct 24, 2017
  3. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Xbox game pass gifts

Hey there MPH01.

Really sorry to hear about troubles. I'm afraid we aren't able to help out with Xbox Rewards here on the promotion forums, to get in contact with the right team please check out the

Xbox Rewards Forums
    . Thanks a ton for your patience and understanding.

Mister Maka, Oct 24, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

xbox game pass gifts

Hey Tubbymaster! The gift is upgraded rather than added in addition. Meaning if you completed all 3 levels, you will get the ultimate mystery gift and an entry to win $500 to the Microsoft Store. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Oct 25, 2017
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Best present?

If it's for Xbox, then Game Pass, Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Gift Card, or give a digital game as a gift.
  6. SuprX BR Win User

xbox game pass

you can get game pass with xbox gift cards or use you gift card balance to buy game pass; easy ways.
  7. blueamcat Win User

Game pass

Game pass cards are not gift cards. So no, you'll need an Xbox Gift card to buy in game items. :)
  8. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox Payments

There is xbox live game pass gift cards same with xbox live gold gift cards. Currency gift cards can't really play for subscription payments.
  9. TobyFletcher Win User

Xbox games pass code already redeemed

Hi I just added $15 gift card to Xbox live and I’m trying to buy game pass but I entered the number on the gift card for game pass to redeem but it says it’s already redeemed
Thema:

xbox game pass gifts

1. xbox game pass gifts - Similar Threads - game pass gifts

2. can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card: can i activate the game pass with a vanilla card 789dbc29-f77a-4c61-bf1f-9aac03b1c0de
  3. How to redeem a Game Pass Gift Card on a Childs Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to redeem a Game Pass Gift Card on a Childs Xbox account?: I have tried over and over to change the permissions on my account. The birthday was put in wrong. Every time I try to change it, I get an error. It will not send an approval request. It just...
  4. Glitched game pass gift for a friend.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitched game pass gift for a friend.: Hello, I made a bad mistake of buying a gift for my friend (which is on my Xbox) on my computer which has the game pass (for pc) 3 months trial. We're game sharing and the game runs better on my...
  5. Hello I was wondering how to upgrade to a Xbox game pass pc when you already put a gift...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I was wondering how to upgrade to a Xbox game pass pc when you already put a gift...: Hello I was wondering how to upgrade to a Xbox game pass pc when you already put a gift card for Xbox pc that was 29.99 ? 204c71b8-0398-49de-9965-3bff7b4f5495
  6. Upgrading a game pass gift card to ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upgrading a game pass gift card to ultimate: My son was just given a 6 month game pass core subscription gift card that he entered into his Xbox 5 days ago. I upgraded him to a game pass ultimate subscription a day later and it is not taking...
  7. If I'm in Canada, can I gift a game pass to my friend in the U S A??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I'm in Canada, can I gift a game pass to my friend in the U S A??: Trying to send my friend funds for game pass through the Microsoft store. 927c4674-cad6-4433-86d2-048c38dc1319
  8. Is it possible for my friend to gift me Xbox game pass or Xbox game pass ultimate.????...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible for my friend to gift me Xbox game pass or Xbox game pass ultimate.????...: Thank you I need help!? My friend is asking me for a link but idk what to tell or send or show her … 3e5fc67b-d24a-4c79-b862-017e1bd7ab42
  9. I paid for Xbox game pass and it shows on my gift card and it doesn't wor

in XBoX on Windows
    I paid for Xbox game pass and it shows on my gift card and it doesn't wor: It just doesn't work. I paid but then it asks me to pay again using visa or PayPal ed727cdb-2e20-4907-9e90-ca5bbdfe70f6
  10. How long does take to receive game pass gift from friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long does take to receive game pass gift from friend: How long does take to receive game pass gift from friend 409c1ff1-3ee9-4c23-8ecc-470b6b3d2c66