xbox game pass gifts

Discus and support xbox game pass gifts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have not received my two other gifts from the xbox game pass monthly goal for the month of September. it been a month since the day i completed the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tubbymaster, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Tubbymaster
    Tubbymaster Guest

xbox game pass gifts

i have not received my two other gifts from the xbox game pass monthly goal for the month of September. it been a month since the day i completed the goal.

:)

Tubbymaster, Oct 24, 2017
  2. MPH01
    MPH01 Guest
    Xbox game pass gifts

i still have not received my gifts from xbox game pass from September and i completed all the goals you have to do to get the gifts

MPH01, Oct 24, 2017
  3. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Xbox game pass gifts

Hey there MPH01.

Really sorry to hear about troubles. I'm afraid we aren't able to help out with Xbox Rewards here on the promotion forums, to get in contact with the right team please check out the

Xbox Rewards Forums
    . Thanks a ton for your patience and understanding.

Mister Maka, Oct 24, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

xbox game pass gifts

Hey Tubbymaster! The gift is upgraded rather than added in addition. Meaning if you completed all 3 levels, you will get the ultimate mystery gift and an entry to win $500 to the Microsoft Store. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Oct 25, 2017
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Best present?

If it's for Xbox, then Game Pass, Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Gift Card, or give a digital game as a gift.
  6. SuprX BR Win User

xbox game pass

you can get game pass with xbox gift cards or use you gift card balance to buy game pass; easy ways.
  7. blueamcat Win User

Game pass

Game pass cards are not gift cards. So no, you'll need an Xbox Gift card to buy in game items. :)
  8. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox Payments

There is xbox live game pass gift cards same with xbox live gold gift cards. Currency gift cards can't really play for subscription payments.
  9. TobyFletcher Win User

Xbox games pass code already redeemed

Hi I just added $15 gift card to Xbox live and I’m trying to buy game pass but I entered the number on the gift card for game pass to redeem but it says it’s already redeemed
Thema:

xbox game pass gifts

1. xbox game pass gifts - Similar Threads - game pass gifts

2. I can not redeem PC Game Pass Gift code from Discord

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not redeem PC Game Pass Gift code from Discord: It said "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this code.". I even tried on both...
  3. Do non trial game pass gift cards need credit card information?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do non trial game pass gift cards need credit card information?: If i get a 3 month game pass ultimate (pc) for example, will i be able to redeem it without it asking for credit card, paypal, or any other payment method? 23c4f4e5-8d0a-45e3-b71c-6319fb8d5cc2
  4. I'm unable to redeem the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 2 months from my Discord Gift...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm unable to redeem the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 2 months from my Discord Gift...: Error says ''Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this code.''...
  5. add xbox game pass and robux gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    add xbox game pass and robux gift card: how do I add Xbox and robux to my redeem place 66efb606-2a19-4e08-b0f2-a7af5f8ad7c3
  6. Redeeming a game pass gift card on my xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Redeeming a game pass gift card on my xbox one: So I have a Xbox one gamepass ult gift card for 2 months and I typed in the code but it wants my credit card so I was wondering if it'll charge me it obviously wouldn't but I wanted to make sure...
  7. Can't redeem Game pass gift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Game pass gift: So recently after buying Discord Nitro, there was some kind of sale going on I think, I don't really remember, but I got a code to redeem for 2 months of the ultimate game pass. I don't know if...
  8. How do I subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate paying with an Xbox gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate paying with an Xbox gift card?: I have received a 2€ Xbox Gift Card from Microsoft Rewards. It is said to have been deposited into my Microsoft account. How can I buy the 1€ Xbox Game Pass Ultimate first month/first three months...
  9. Game Pass Gift Cards for PC and Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Gift Cards for PC and Microsoft store: Hello. Since i bought a Laptop, i have become more used to Microsoft store and XboX game pass for PC. I want to buy Halo but do not want to pay for a subscription, nor pay by card. I want to by a...
  10. Game pass with 1$ xbox gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass with 1$ xbox gift card: Hi, I want to ask if I can redeem the 1$ xbox gift card and have the game pass ultimate 3 months, or I should get a 10$ gift card to be able to do so. It's my first time buying the game pass...