XBox Game Pass Gaming UI freezes game

Discus and support XBox Game Pass Gaming UI freezes game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The XBox Game Pass Gaming UI window that handles cloud saves makes my game freeze at startup. I can't even get to the main menu. I've tried running the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RJJonas, May 26, 2022.

  1. RJJonas
    RJJonas Guest

    XBox Game Pass Gaming UI freezes game


    The XBox Game Pass Gaming UI window that handles cloud saves makes my game freeze at startup. I can't even get to the main menu. I've tried running the game on windowed mode but the problem still persists. The Gaming UI only appears after I've closed the game, which is stupid.

    Reinstalling the game is out of the question. I'm not reinstalling a game I spent so long downloading for a simple conflict in saves. I've tried reinstalling the XBox app and resetting its data but none worked. Any solution to this?

    :)
     
    RJJonas, May 26, 2022
    #1
  2. dempup Win User

    Xbox game pass ultimate

    Hi Hamnos.

    Go to the Xbox Game Pass tap on your UI and you will see all the games available on Game Pass.
  3. DocHolliday 7 Win User

    Possible Xbox One Gamer: Questions About Previous System Issues

    UI doesn't freeze nearly as much as it used to. Also, games don't seem to crash at all any more.
  4. Joe.Jamison.HPS Win User

    Microsoft Gaming Services UI issue when trying to launch a game

  5. RuskinF Win User

    Game Pass Games Freezing

  6. XBF Brad A Win User

    Game Pass Games Freezing

    Hello all,





    As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.





    Thanks,

    Brad
Thema:

XBox Game Pass Gaming UI freezes game

Loading...
  1. XBox Game Pass Gaming UI freezes game - Similar Threads - Game Pass Gaming

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...