Xbox game pass games on pc not loading

Discus and support Xbox game pass games on pc not loading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been experiencing an issue where some games won't get past the loading screen with xbox app, I think I found the issue I don't know how to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by woffle212, Nov 30, 2021.

  1. woffle212
    woffle212 Guest

    Xbox game pass games on pc not loading


    I have been experiencing an issue where some games won't get past the loading screen with xbox app, I think I found the issue I don't know how to resolve it though. This only happens on games in fullscreen window mode (fullscreen that doesn't close the window when clicking off) where the xbox login page is behind the game with no way to access it. I am really annoyed that I spend 10 euros a month for a service with 70% of the games that don't work.

    :)
     
    woffle212, Nov 30, 2021
    #1
  2. LoganMars Win User

    Not able to load Save on The Outer Worlds through Game Pass

    Yes, i have the game for free through Game Pass on PC. I had already played a few hours of the game but when i go in to try to load my save on PC there is not an option to load save.
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

    games not loading for xbox game pass for pc.

    Hello Chuue, I hope everything is going well!

    Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

    I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the link below one by another:

    Troubleshoot gameplay issues on a Windows 10 device | Xbox Support

    I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

    Kind Regards

    Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

    Xbox game pass games on pc not loading

    Hi there woffle212 welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I suggest you try these basic troubleshooting steps!

    Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

    Click Check for Updates;

    Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

    Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services.

    Then try this:

    Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

    After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

    Then do the same for the Xbox app:

    Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

    After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

    If it still doesn't work you're going to uninstall the games services using a powershell command, then you're going to open the gamepass app, it will ask you to download and install the game services again :

    In the windows search bar type Powershell > Right click and select open as administrator > Type the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers" > Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC, then open your Xbox gamepass app, it will ask you to install the gaming services again, install it and try again.
  5. Kathy A. Win User

    PC Game Pass Not Loading In Games.

    Hi DamianFlorez,

    Hope you are doing fine.

    We would like to follow up your concern.

    Kindly let us know if you still have issue by posting a reply.



    Kind regards,

  6. Kathy A. Win User

    PC Game Pass Not Loading In Games.

    Hi DamianFlorez,

    Welcome to Microsoft Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

    Sorry to hear that you are having issues loading your games from Xbox Game Pass for PC. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

    As per your description, you are stuck in loading the games. Please correct me if I'm wrong, are you referring to launching the game? Did you encounter an error message? Please post the error message here and use this as guide, How to include a screenshot in your post.

    You may also try suggested troubleshooting below and skip the ones you already performed.

    Keep Windows and Xbox apps updated.

    Make sure you know your Xbox or Microsoft account password. Sign out and sign back in to Microsoft Store and Xbox apps.

    Restart device.

    Turn off or disable all antivirus, antimalware, VPN, firewall and PC Optimizer.

    Relaunch game and check if it you encounter an error message or if it crashes.

    Please check Xbox Networking. Go to Settings > Gaming > Xbox Networking. Let us know if it gives you an error message or search it on here: Xbox Support

    Uninstall one game and reinstall back. Kindly check if issue still persist.

    Please, do not forget to check here for known issues that might be related to your concern.

    Xbox Status

    Known Issues for Game Launches



    We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.



    Sincerely,



    Xbox Forum Moderator

    Microsoft Community
Thema:

Xbox game pass games on pc not loading

Loading...
  1. Xbox game pass games on pc not loading - Similar Threads - game pass games

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...