Xbox game pass games not installing on PC

Discus and support Xbox game pass games not installing on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently purchased Xbox game pass for PC, since i don't have an Xbox and wanted to play those games on my windows laptop. Whenever i try to download... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Dylan_-, Jul 20, 2020.

  1. Dylan_-
    Dylan_- Guest

    Xbox game pass games not installing on PC


    I recently purchased Xbox game pass for PC, since i don't have an Xbox and wanted to play those games on my windows laptop. Whenever i try to download a game though, its starts installing but stops almost instantly and says that there has been an error.
    I only have the option to cancel the installation or to see error details. And the error code is always 0x80190194, i have enough space and i don't have any problems installing other things. i really need this issue to be resolved because i bought this exclusively
    to play a few Xbox games on my laptop and don't wanna be wasting my money.

    Also ive tried turning the laptop on and off but nothing like that seems to work, this has been an ongoing issue ever since i got game pass.

    :)
     
    Dylan_-, Jul 20, 2020
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Why won't it let me install this?

  3. FreakRoach Win User

    Minecraft

  4. GateByte Win User

    game pass

    You don’t need an Xbox to use Game Pass for PC. You can find info on the subject here: https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-game-pass/pc-games

    What you would probably want is game pass for PC, not game pass ultimate if you’re just using it for PC.

    Basically, just a Windows PC with the Xbox app installed.
  5. slackadelic Win User

    Game Pass Ultimate

    You need to install the Game Pass for PC app to install games from Game Pass on your PC.

    Hope that makes sense :)
  6. luissolid Win User

    PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

    Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

    Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

    Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

    Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

    Regards!
Thema:

Xbox game pass games not installing on PC

Loading...
  1. Xbox game pass games not installing on PC - Similar Threads - game pass games

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...