Xbox game pass games keep saying signing in

Discus and support Xbox game pass games keep saying signing in in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i bought the game pass a few days ago and yesterday encountered this problem. So for some reason only for some games it opens them and it is stuck... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ronel Shraer, Jul 3, 2022.

  1. Ronel Shraer
    Ronel Shraer Guest

    Xbox game pass games keep saying signing in


    So i bought the game pass a few days ago and yesterday encountered this problem.

    So for some reason only for some games it opens them and it is stuck on the signing in loading screen

    it did it for the games golf with your friends and doom eternal

    :)
     
    Ronel Shraer, Jul 3, 2022
    #1
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

    Xbox game pass games keep saying signing in

    Hello Ronel.

    My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

    Let's first check if your subscription is active ok?

    https://account.microsoft.com/services/

    See your subscription here, what is the subscription title and what active date?

    And please, what would your platform be?

    From there, we will start investigating your error.

    I'm waiting
  3. SolidSgt Riggs Win User

    NFL app not working!

    Mine keeps having this issue dispite logging into my account, signed up for game pass and I can't watch a game without the app crashing or saying video isn't available at this time
  4. kev edin Win User

    Blair witch game pass

    I just went on to game pass xbox to click it and it says pc game pass upgrade for 1 pound?

    I'll keep a eye on it 👍
  5. matthewiag Win User

    14 day xbox game pass free trail

    Hello UniformAura8433

    If you Sign up to the Game Pass, Download a game and not re-new your game pass would lose access to it after the 14 days.

    If you Sign up to the Game Pass, Download a game and then purchase the game you will then keep the game after the 14 days is over
  6. alexiab158 Win User

    Xbox live gold cancelled early

    So when I check my subscriptions, it says the xbox live gold expired 4/3/2020 and then next to it says game pass ultimate. But I keep getting notification to login to xbox live and I am signed in. When I try clicking on one of the games I have purchased
    it says "Make sure you're signed in to Xbox live.. Check your connection, then try installing again." which I have been trying to download it all day.
Thema:

Xbox game pass games keep saying signing in

Loading...
  1. Xbox game pass games keep saying signing in - Similar Threads - game pass games

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...