XBOX Game Pass Games keep crashing when opened

Discus and support XBOX Game Pass Games keep crashing when opened in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have an issue where my games are crashing as soon as I open them. The first time I open the games after install them, they load for about 10... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nial George, Apr 19, 2022.

  1. Nial George
    Nial George Guest

    XBOX Game Pass Games keep crashing when opened


    Hello,

    I have an issue where my games are crashing as soon as I open them. The first time I open the games after install them, they load for about 10 seconds and then crash and when I try to open after that, It doesn't open unless I reinstall it and the whole thing repeats again.

    Please note that this has only happened to 2 games: Among Us and Townscaper. I have other games that are not facing this issue such as Halo: The Master Chief Collection and Asphalt 9: Legends. All my EA Play games work as intended as well.

    Thank you

    :)
     
    Nial George, Apr 19, 2022
    #1
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

    XBOX Game Pass Games keep crashing when opened

    So you just need to configure your internet devices now.
    They are unconfigured, so have access restrictions, causing these errors.

    If you do not have knowledge, I advise you to contact the ISP that they will do for you

    set a fixed ip for the console/PC, open the ports described below, disable and enable the UPnP function and disable the modem firewall, if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.
    Put console/PC IP in DMZ zone.

    Port 88 (UDP)
    Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    Port 80 (TCP)
    Port 500 (UDP)
    Port 3544 (UDP)
    Port 4500 (UDP)

    You can ask ISP(Internet Service Provider) for help
  3. Nial George Win User

    XBOX Game Pass Games keep crashing when opened

    Hello Derek,

    Sorry for not specifying but I play on PC.

    Thank you for the fast reply
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

    XBOX Game Pass Games keep crashing when opened

    Hello Nial!

    My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the chance to help you.

    First, I need to know what your platform would be, would it be PC or console, friend?
  5. mak__15 Win User

    The Outer Worlds started crashing today in game pass for PC version. Any hotfix coming?

    It is game crash on account of Game Pass because when you buy the game, it does not crash. It is really bad. I am on an important mission with no other way of entering a room then the front door. as soon as I pass the threshold, it crashes the game AND Game
    Pass.
  6. Jesse E' Win User

    Game Crashes when Opened

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    It seems like an issue with missing files (incomplete download). My guess is the stopping and resumption interrupted some files from being installed. I'll suggest you reinstall the game again this time make sure all third party Antivirus software is turned off. It should work after.

    Hope this helps
Thema:

XBOX Game Pass Games keep crashing when opened

Loading...
  1. XBOX Game Pass Games keep crashing when opened - Similar Threads - Game Pass Games

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...