Xbox game pass Game won't launch on pc

Discus and support Xbox game pass Game won't launch on pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have all the Xbox apps on windows 10 with all the updates and I have Xbox game pass and all my specs are good None of my games will launch I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TrinityWolf, Dec 19, 2021.

  1. TrinityWolf
    TrinityWolf Guest

    Xbox game pass Game won't launch on pc


    I have all the Xbox apps on windows 10 with all the updates and I have Xbox game pass and all my specs are good

    None of my games will launch

    I downloaded them and click to play it opens like it's going to play gets to where it says loading in the corner then pops up with an error message with no error code just says there was a problem
    Xbox game pass Game won't launch on pc [​IMG]


    :)
     
    TrinityWolf, Dec 19, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF-Spartan Win User

    Game Pass PC: Game Won't Launch.

    Hi nye050,

    Thanks for reaching out to the forums! We are sorry to hear about your issue. May I ask if you are using any 3rd party software on your laptop that may be blocking the loading of games? Something such as RazerCortex or a similar optimization app may be the cause of your issue.
  3. Niko1664 Win User

    Two point hospital

    No issues known sorry. I had a problem personnaly from the XBox Game Pass on PC with the download won't launch, but it was probably came from my internet bandwich. Resolved now.
  4. TrinityWolf Win User

    Xbox game pass Game won't launch on pc

    My PC is fully set up already

    I've had the same issue on three different computers

    Have also tried 1. Uninstalled and reinstalled.

    2. PC meets hardware requirements.

    3. Tried multiple video cards. NOT a driver issue.

    4. Brand new installation of Windows 10. NOT Factory Reset, but new install from scratch with all drivers installed correctly.

    5. Tried repairing system files via DISM. Did not help.

    5. No in-game audio issue. Audio is fine.

    6. No game account issues.

    7. No controller/headset issues.
  5. Christopher Revoredo Win User

    Xbox game pass Game won't launch on pc

    It seems you have tried all the troubleshooting there is! Have you contacted Xbox support to see if they have extra information about this issue?
  6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

    Xbox game pass Game won't launch on pc

    Hi there Trinity welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I suggest you try these basic troubleshooting steps!

    Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

    Click Check for Updates;

    Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

    Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services.

    Then try this:

    Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

    After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

    Then do the same for the Xbox app:

    Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

    After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

    If it still doesn't work you're going to uninstall the games services using a powershell command, then you're going to open the gamepass app, it will ask you to download and install the game services again :

    In the windows search bar type Powershell > Right click and select open as administrator > Type the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers" > Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC, then open your Xbox gamepass app, it will ask you to install the gaming services again, install it and try again.
Thema:

Xbox game pass Game won't launch on pc

Loading...
  1. Xbox game pass Game won't launch on pc - Similar Threads - game pass Game

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...