Xbox Game pass Game suggestion

Discus and support Xbox Game pass Game suggestion in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So i spoke with your agents ! he told me to come here and i can suggest a game for the next game pass(dont know when that is ) Can you please ! The... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Tecktorious, Oct 11, 2019.

  1. Xbox Game pass Game suggestion


    So i spoke with your agents ! he told me to come here and i can suggest a game for the next game pass(dont know when that is )
    Can you please ! The person who is watchiing it !
    i would like the Man of medam as a game pass for the next one!

    I just bough the game pass on PC version! wish you all have a nice day or night! wharever!

    submitted by /u/Tecktorious
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Tecktorious, Oct 11, 2019
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox game pass suggestion.

    Umm castle crashers remastered and og is already on ultimate
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Game Pass Suggestion

    Skate 3 will probably never come on game pass, due to it being an EA game. It is on EA Access though, and you can get that subscription for £19.99/$29.99 year.
  4. JDRtripstar369 Win User

    Game pass question/suggestion

    You can also follow gaming news sites, such as TrueAchievements, and they will always post articles as soon as they know about any games being announced for GP or games leaving soon.
    But this is my point. Why should we have to use third party sites to find information that should already be included in the GP app?
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

    Game pass question/suggestion

    You can also follow gaming news sites, such as TrueAchievements, and they will always post articles as soon as they know about any games being announced for GP or games leaving soon.
  6. JemVanWin Win User

    Game pass question/suggestion

    I have seen at some point a subcategory of ones that are leaving soon.

    But not for Coming soon. But it would be nice. Though, I'd expect they'd be unenthusiastic about that as it may affect actual unit sales of individual games.
Thema:

Xbox Game pass Game suggestion

Loading...
  1. Xbox Game pass Game suggestion - Similar Threads - Game pass Game

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...