Xbox Game Pass game stuck on sync (Neither of the available solutions are working)

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass game stuck on sync (Neither of the available solutions are working) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [PC] Hey! I played Forza Horizon 5 a lot but deleted the game and had a 3-4 month break. After this I downloaded the game and launched it, the little... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DenisLovász, Oct 30, 2023.

  1. DenisLovász
    DenisLovász Guest

    Xbox Game Pass game stuck on sync (Neither of the available solutions are working)


    [PC]
    Hey!
    I played Forza Horizon 5 a lot but deleted the game and had a 3-4 month break.
    After this I downloaded the game and launched it, the little game window showed up and started the Syncing Data phase... after 5-6 mins nothing happened its was still on 0%.
    I found some fix methods online, tried them all what was available on pc, reinstalled the game, fixed etc.. neither worked.

    :)
     
    DenisLovász, Oct 30, 2023
    #1
  2. David Wirsching Win User

    Xbox Game Pass game stuck on sync (Neither of the available solutions are working)

    Hello DenisLovász, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

    I understand you're having issues syncing data in Forza Horizon 5 via Xbox Game Pass. Here are some additional steps you could take to solve this problem:

    End the gamingservices.exe process: Open the Task Manager, go to the “Details” section and look for the “gamingservices.exe” process. Finish this task, then it should restart after a few seconds.
    Make sure your Internet connection is stable.
    Repair and reset the Xbox app and Gaming Services: Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & features. Select Gaming Services, then click Advanced Options. Click the reset button.
    Restart Xbox-related services.
    Check if all Xbox Game Pass games get stuck when launching.
    Check if your Xbox app is set up for offline gaming.

    Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

    Best regards.
  3. Smwutches Win User

    EA play access

    No. Neither EA Play or Game Pass are available for the 360.
  4. jimettridge Win User

    Why does my Monopoly crash when I try to launch?

    Ive tried reinstalling the game and restarting my xbox and neither worked :/ any other solutions?
  5. RayvenDragon Win User

    Minecraft Launcher not connecting to Minecraft services

    After looking over both of those links, neither lead me to a solution, and both include everything I've already attempted. It just seems like nothing has changed to fix this issue on Microsoft's side, and no fix or solution has arisen on the consumer's side that I've been able to find. I guess I'm inevitably stuck having to fully purchase both games through the Launcher at full price since any time I click "Play with Game Pass for PC" it automatically takes me to the webpage to subscribe to Game Pass for PC, even though I have Ultimate. Neither version through the Launcher gives me a button to just play, only "Buy Now", or "Play Demo".
  6. mindtakery Win User

    Controller won't sync!!! Please help

    Neither of my two controllers would manually sync either. Thanks for reminding me about the USB cable. Your solution worked like a charm for me too. Cheers.
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass game stuck on sync (Neither of the available solutions are working)

Loading...
  1. Xbox Game Pass game stuck on sync (Neither of the available solutions are working) - Similar Threads - Game Pass game

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...