Xbox Game Pass game says it is installed but its not (Help)

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass game says it is installed but its not (Help) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; If i hit the install button, the game immediately "finishes the download" soon followed by the pop-up in the bottom right corner saying game was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TheGamingBow, Apr 13, 2021.

  1. TheGamingBow
    TheGamingBow Guest

    Xbox Game Pass game says it is installed but its not (Help)


    If i hit the install button, the game immediately "finishes the download" soon followed by the pop-up in the bottom right corner saying game was installed and to check it out.

    Game is not in game library, any of my files in my PC, but if i type the games name into my search bar it pops up.

    If i click on the game nothing happens, if i right click on the "app" if gives me a bunch of options, NONE of which work (Run as admin, share, uninstall)

    None of them work, install doesn't work because the file is nowhere to be found, it's not in apps and features to be uninstalled.

    I went through countless forums, uninstalling the actual windows store, Xbox game beta, gaming services, signing in and out, checking everywhere for the game.

    Used troubleshoot on literally everything. Updated PC, everything i can think of but the game is nowhere to be found and can't be installed or uninstalled.

    Cleared caches in case it was in a temporary or half-installed corrupted state. Nothing works and i'm frustrated.

    PLEASE HELP, and THANK YOU

    :)
     
    TheGamingBow, Apr 13, 2021
    #1
  2. ChrisCubitt Win User

    Xbox Game Pass game says it is installed but its not (Help)

    I am having the exact same issue. Has anything worked?
  3. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox Game Pass game says it is installed but its not (Help)

    You don't use apps

    It's within thr xbox app
  4. XBF Aicha T Win User

    Xbox Game Pass game says it is installed but its not (Help)

    Hello @TheGamingBow, I hope everything is going well!

    Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

    f you are Having trouble installing a game from the Xbox app on your Windows 10 device, please try the following solutions mentioned on the link below:

    Troubleshoot game installations on a Windows 10 device | Xbox Support

    if the issue persists, I highly recommend to access the link below to check if you have the latest version of the app:

    Verify that you have the latest version of the Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10 | Xbox Support

    I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

    Kind Regards

    Stay safe, and happy gaming
  5. ButNotMySoul Win User

    Xbox Game Pass game says it is installed but its not (Help)

    Hello, Greg

    I've meticulously attempted all your requests, updated everything, troubleshooting, reinstalling various app and programs, trying to re-download the game between attempts while none being successive.

    I tried as a last ditch effort to do the repair install, downloaded the creation tool and upgrading, i let it download over-night and came back this morning, still the install would loop endlessly.

    I want to give you as much information as possible to aid you in aiding me, if there is anything i can do that will help you understand, message back.
  6. ButNotMySoul Win User

    Xbox Game Pass game says it is installed but its not (Help)

Thema:

Xbox Game Pass game says it is installed but its not (Help)

Loading...
  1. Xbox Game Pass game says it is installed but its not (Help) - Similar Threads - Game Pass game

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...