Xbox game pass game giving me BSOD

Discus and support Xbox game pass game giving me BSOD in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, so I've been playing Football manager 2022 for the past week with no issue until yesterday. It gave me a pop up with the following message... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bee-3, Nov 18, 2021.

  1. bee-3
    bee-3 Guest

    Xbox game pass game giving me BSOD


    Hello, so I've been playing Football manager 2022 for the past week with no issue until yesterday. It gave me a pop up with the following message "Football Manager 2022 can’t open because it is offline. The storage device might be missing or disconnected." After this I followed some instructions to fix this by changing where content is saved on the settings of my computer from "C:/" to "D:/" and back again. Now when I try to launch football manager I get a blue screen of death with the error code kernel_data_inpage_error and this only happens on this game so I'm not so sure it's a hardware issue?

    Some things I've tried doing to fix it:

    • Tried reinstalling gaming services
    • Changing storage "where content is saved" option to another drive
    • Restarting
    • Using chkdsk on my main drive

    :)
     
    bee-3, Nov 18, 2021
    #1
  2. SammyVS Win User

    Xbox game pass game giving me BSOD

    So I recommend taking your PC to a technician in your city to check your PC's hard drives and other components.
  3. bee-3 Win User

    Xbox game pass game giving me BSOD

    Also I installed the game on another hard drive and still it crashes my game...
  4. bee-3 Win User

    Xbox game pass game giving me BSOD

    I don't think that is the issue though? If it was the hard drive at fault then why would it only be for this one game?
  5. SammyVS Win User

    Xbox game pass game giving me BSOD

    I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

    This problem is usually related to your hard drive. Me being you, I would form the hard drive completely and do a clean install of Windows and if the problem persists, I would replace the hard drive.

    This link contains instructions on how to do a clean installation of Windows.

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/for...
  6. MancSoulja Win User

    xbox game pass for pc causing BSOD

    Same issue here, it started when using Norton to scan Xbox Game Pass folders would cause a BSOD, now just launching some Game Pass games will cause BSODs.
Thema:

Xbox game pass game giving me BSOD

Loading...
  1. Xbox game pass game giving me BSOD - Similar Threads - game pass game

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...