Xbox Game Pass game error

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass game error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have downloaded Train Sim World 4 from Xbox app at PC by Game Pass and it ran at first day, Today I'm receiving error code: 0x803f8007 and It... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sandro Rukhadze, Jan 30, 2025.

  1. Xbox Game Pass game error


    Hello, I have downloaded Train Sim World 4 from Xbox app at PC by Game Pass and it ran at first day, Today I'm receiving error code: 0x803f8007 and It says I dont own game, but I have it on game pass, please help me.

    :)
     
    Sandro Rukhadze, Jan 30, 2025
    #1
  2. Skyblueaqua Win User

    Xbox games pass ultimate fails

    I have Xbox games pass ultimate, I click on the game under the games pass listing & it says I need Xbox games pass for Console, there is no download button. I get an error message when trying to purchase game's pass for Console probably because I already
    have ultimate
  3. MaeronIthildin Win User

    Back 4 blood does nothing when I click install

    I can't install any game on xbox game pass but it says error 0x000000001
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

    Xbox game pass

  5. PalmettoBling Win User

    ERROR CODE 1170000 WHEN TRYING TO LOG IN ON ANDROID DEVICE.

    Are you trying to log into a game or the Xbox App? If you're on Android, and trying to log into the Xbox or Game Pass app, I'd recommend searching the store for "Xbox (Beta)" or "Game Pass (Beta)" and see if you get the same error there.

    Is the error code an Android system error or an App error you're getting? Also, can you provide the make and model of your phone and what version of Android you're running?
  6. MojoHash Win User

    Cant download Forza Horizon 5

Thema:

Xbox Game Pass game error

Loading...
  1. Xbox Game Pass game error - Similar Threads - Game Pass game

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...