Xbox Game Pass for PC

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass for PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Has anyone ran in to the issue of trying to download Xbox Game Pass for the PC and you go through the couple of steps, checking off the box agreeing to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DBGS4678, Apr 11, 2021.

  1. DBGS4678
    DBGS4678 Guest

    Xbox Game Pass for PC


    Has anyone ran in to the issue of trying to download Xbox Game Pass for the PC and you go through the couple of steps, checking off the box agreeing to the terms and stuff, get to the download/install progress bar and nothing happens after that? I just got a brand spanking new computer, I've done the multiple updates for the software installed as well as the computer itself, its entirely up tp date, I did all of that before attempting to install the Game Pass for PC. But the moment the progress bar pops up (it says "Making things Awesome...") absolutely nothing happens after that. The progress bar stays empty, the Task Manager shows that the program or page (or whatever the proper term is) is running, its not 'not responding' or anything. I've deleted the XboxInstaller download and tried to start over from scratch only to end up with the same results. Has anyone else ran in to this issue? I've tried to google different troubleshooting solutions and the way I'm wording my search is evidently incorrect because it isn't yielding the results I'm looking for. And of course I can't get in touch with a person with the Help Desk till Monday morning, so I'm reaching out here hoping someone has ran in to this or someone is a computer genius and knows exactly what I should do. Please, any help at all would be unbelievably appreciated! Thanks so much in advance, I greatly appreciate any help, even if you think its silly, pitch it to me, I'll try anything I can.

    :)
     
    DBGS4678, Apr 11, 2021
    #1
  2. Kiesey Win User

    Game Pass Family sharing

  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

    If I buy Ultimate on my pc will it also work for Xbox?

    Game Pass Ultimate contains Xbox Game Pass, PC Game Pass, EA Play (XBOX & PC), Cloud Gaming, and Xbox Live Gold. So yes, it will work on Xbox and PC.
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox one Utimate game pass will it merge with my gaming PC

    Game Pass Ultimate includes Gold, Game Pass for Console, and Game Pass for PC. As long as you're signed into the same account on both the PC and Xbox, you would have Game Pass on both.

    You won't be able to access all Xbox games on the PC. Only games that are Play Anywhere or included in Game Pass for PC.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

    Issues with Xbox Game Pass PC

  6. Kakaia Insider Win User

    PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

    Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

    Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

    Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

    Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

    Regards!

    But Borderlands and Minecraft were always exclusive for PC (for years)... but for MS and "Game Pass" both are exclusive for Console ! 🤔
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass for PC

Loading...
  1. Xbox Game Pass for PC - Similar Threads - Game Pass

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...