Xbox game pass for PC - uninstalled games still take up storage space

Discus and support Xbox game pass for PC - uninstalled games still take up storage space in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I uninstalled some games from my Xbox game pass (PC) using the uninstall option in the Xbox app (on PC). But the storage space in my SSD did not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by sooVL, Aug 23, 2020.

  1. sooVL
    sooVL Guest

    Xbox game pass for PC - uninstalled games still take up storage space


    I uninstalled some games from my Xbox game pass (PC) using the uninstall option in the Xbox app (on PC).

    But the storage space in my SSD did not return to what it used to be, before the game was installed.

    We're talking about upwards of 10Gb. It can't be other files because the drive was solely for games.

    Anyone can help?

    :)
     
    sooVL, Aug 23, 2020
    #1
  2. ang310c1371av3nd3r Win User

    Xbox game pass for PC - uninstalled games still take up storage space

    I uninstalled some games from my Xbox game pass (PC) using the uninstall option in the Xbox app (on PC).

    But the storage space in my SSD did not return to what it used to be, before the game was installed.

    We're talking about upwards of 10Gb. It can't be other files because the drive was solely for games.

    Anyone can help?
    cant wait to use it
  3. PeliReiska Win User

    Uninstalled game taking up storage space on pc


    [​IMG]


    This is the folder where i downloaded the game and it doesn't seem to be there. It doesnt show up at all if i try to type it to windows search bar or in the folder.

    I really appriciate the help :). Thank you in advance
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Uninstalled game taking up storage space on pc

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today Pelireiska

    May I know if inside XboxGames folder you're able to see the Naraka folder?

    Or if you go to your installed apps via Windows settings, Naraka appears as installed? (Or open Windows menu and start typing Naraka, shows you a result?)

    I'll be waiting for your answers, greetings from another Microsoft user
  5. PeliReiska Win User

    Uninstalled game taking up storage space on pc

    I tried to clean cached files again and found the problem. Now its all removed permanently. Thank you so much Josef!
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Uninstalled game taking up storage space on pc

    What about enabling hidden files?

    Did you tried using a third party program to clean possible cached files not detected by the regular system cleanup?
Thema:

Xbox game pass for PC - uninstalled games still take up storage space

Loading...
  1. Xbox game pass for PC - uninstalled games still take up storage space - Similar Threads - game pass uninstalled

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Xbox Game Pass PC/Xbox Game App Uninstalls Avowed Erroneously

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass PC/Xbox Game App Uninstalls Avowed Erroneously: I'm experiencing a recurring issue with the Xbox Game Pass app on PC and need your assistance. Why does the Xbox Game launcher keep randomly uninstalling Avowed without any warning or action on my...
  8. How to fix game pass games uninstalling themselves after I shutdown my laptop

    in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix game pass games uninstalling themselves after I shutdown my laptop: I have game pass on my laptop. Anytime I install a game I can play it fine, but when I shutdown my laptop for the night, all games will be uninstalled and not there when I power back on. I have...
  9. Game Pass for PC and EA app - Can't uninstall game at all

    in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass for PC and EA app - Can't uninstall game at all: Title says it all. Game won't uninstall be it from the Game Pass app, the EA app or just using Windows' add/remove programs. No error message is given, I press uninstall and it just won't do...
  10. Why does my PC Game Pass game uninstall automatically?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my PC Game Pass game uninstall automatically?: So I've been playing Lies of P since it's become available on Game Pass, and really loving it. but for it keeps getting deleted off my PC and I have to install it again, it's happened like 4 or 5...