Xbox game pass for PC recurring payment issue
Discus and support Xbox game pass for PC recurring payment issue in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Microsoft keeps trying to charge me for a subscription that i have previously cancelled months ago and i am getting email for failed payments. And now... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by gawdfather007, Dec 13, 2020.
Thema:
Xbox game pass for PC recurring payment issue
Loading...
-
Xbox game pass for PC recurring payment issue - Similar Threads - game pass recurring
-
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming
in XboX InsidersDissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of... -
does anyone have a game pass code i cld have
in XboX Insidersdoes anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments] -
I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub
in XboX InsidersI made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,... -
I need a refund for my Ultimate Game Pass. I DIDN'T want the recurring payment and it was...
in XBoX AccessibilityI need a refund for my Ultimate Game Pass. I DIDN'T want the recurring payment and it was...: I need a refund for my Ultimate Game Pass. I DIDN'T want the recurring payment and it was taken out of my account already. I want my money back. 51300f0f-9efd-4912-916d-c1a573d6035a -
Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account
in XBoX on WindowsXbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?... -
I have been charged for game pass ultimate and after that I turned off recurring billing,...
in XBoX Games and AppsI have been charged for game pass ultimate and after that I turned off recurring billing,...: [img] [img] the first photo shows that my subscription is expiring. The second shows that I was billed. a33e0d33-26c5-43b2-8be4-d339b8eadbca -
How do I stop a recurring payment to Microsoft it's for a game pass
in XBoX Games and AppsHow do I stop a recurring payment to Microsoft it's for a game pass: How do I stop a recurring direct debit for a gaming pass or how do I cancel gaming pass c53165f1-1cd9-4e3c-b16a-5b4080e2a0c5