Xbox Game Pass for PC "Not quite ready" for May 2019 Update
Discus and support Xbox Game Pass for PC "Not quite ready" for May 2019 Update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Digital-Fishy [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Digital-Fishy, Jun 14, 2019.
Thema:
Xbox Game Pass for PC "Not quite ready" for May 2019 Update
Loading...
-
Xbox Game Pass for PC "Not quite ready" for May 2019 Update - Similar Threads - Game Pass quite
-
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming
in XboX InsidersDissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of... -
does anyone have a game pass code i cld have
in XboX Insidersdoes anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments] -
I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub
in XboX InsidersI made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,... -
Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential
in XboX InsidersBought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914... -
Forza 5 Premium purchased due to quitting Game Pass BUT it is not fully working (see below):
in XBoX Games and AppsForza 5 Premium purchased due to quitting Game Pass BUT it is not fully working (see below):: Hi. I am about to quit Game Pass so purchased Forza 5 Premium Edition (verified). Xbox app shows game as 'Owned' but Store wants me to puchase so cannot instal. Using Game Pass edition it uploaded... -
Quit game pass but pass on my games to my daughter
in XBoX Games and AppsQuit game pass but pass on my games to my daughter: I bought an X-Box during lockdown so my daughter could play against her friends. Now she's working, I'd like to transfer all of that across to her own Gamepass account, but keep my own... -
Game Pass Quests quit tracking
in XboX InsidersGame Pass Quests quit tracking: I've been using the new Game Pass Quests without a problem the past week. Tonight they quit tracking in the daily quests when I played about 10 different Game Pass games. So I should have received...