Xbox Game Pass for PC "Not quite ready" for May 2019 Update

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass for PC "Not quite ready" for May 2019 Update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Digital-Fishy [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Digital-Fishy, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Pass for PC "Not quite ready" for May 2019 Update

/u/Digital-Fishy, Jun 14, 2019
  2. TyloCook Win User

Bought the XBOX Game pass PC / Ultimate but can't install Metro Exodus

I had to update to the May 2019 Update. Not all Windows 10 PCs are getting that update automatically, so you may have to manually trigger it.

Also, I would recommend getting this instead of using the Windows Store: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/pc-games

https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2019/05/21/how-to-get-the-windows-10-may-2019-update/

https://www.bynarycodes.com/how-to-install-windows-10-update-version-1903/
  3. Zveos Win User

Game Pass Problems

Ahh i didnt knew that this app exist...but:

"Windows offers the May 2019 update for compatible devices. Your device is not quite ready yet".

I have Windows 10 Pro?

PC Specs: i5 4430, geforce gtx1060, 16gb ram
  4. KillerDodds Win User

XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games advertised

I keep trying to install the app but it says

"Windows is making the May 2019 update available to compatible devise, but your device isn't quite ready for it"

I have fully updated windows 10, Ryzen 5 2400, 32gb ram ddr4 and 1070ti video card.. how am I not ready lol?
  5. Vltrykin Win User

Xbox (Beta) App for PC

When I launch the app, I am presented with

"Not Quite Ready"

"Windows is making the May 2019 update available to compatible devices, but your device isn't quit ready for it

"Learn more on when the update will be available on the release status page"

Then two prompts, to close, or learn more

My brother is able to use the app fine, apparently his machine is up-to-date, so I am lost.
  6. Orlandeau993 Win User

Xbox (Beta) App Issues

Hi,

Currently, many people all over the world are unable to download the latest May Update. For example, many of my friends have this notification in their desktop:

"The Windows 10 may 2019 update is on its way. We're offering this update to compatible devices, but your device isn''t quite ready for it. Once your device is ready, you'll see the update available on this page. There's nothing you need to do at this time."

By this statement it shows that (1) there are no issue with the PC nor the version of the windows (2) should be able to run the latest programs and apps.

Are you saying that my friend who has this issue can not use the XboX app and thus play together with us?
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass for PC "Not quite ready" for May 2019 Update

1. Xbox Game Pass for PC "Not quite ready" for May 2019 Update - Similar Threads - Game Pass quite

2. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  3. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  4. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  5. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  6. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  7. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  8. Forza 5 Premium purchased due to quitting Game Pass BUT it is not fully working (see below):

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 5 Premium purchased due to quitting Game Pass BUT it is not fully working (see below):: Hi. I am about to quit Game Pass so purchased Forza 5 Premium Edition (verified). Xbox app shows game as 'Owned' but Store wants me to puchase so cannot instal. Using Game Pass edition it uploaded...
  9. Quit game pass but pass on my games to my daughter

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quit game pass but pass on my games to my daughter: I bought an X-Box during lockdown so my daughter could play against her friends. Now she's working, I'd like to transfer all of that across to her own Gamepass account, but keep my own...
  10. Game Pass Quests quit tracking

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Quests quit tracking: I've been using the new Game Pass Quests without a problem the past week. Tonight they quit tracking in the daily quests when I played about 10 different Game Pass games. So I should have received...