Xbox Game Pass for PC included with my device doesn't redeem

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass for PC included with my device doesn't redeem in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I go to to the Xbox app, and I see that a free month of Xbox Game Pass for PC is included with my device. Cool! I go to redeem it, and it redirects me... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LeoHoldiman203, Jul 29, 2021.

1. Xbox Game Pass for PC included with my device doesn't redeem

I go to to the Xbox app, and I see that a free month of Xbox Game Pass for PC is included with my device. Cool! I go to redeem it, and it redirects me to the Microsoft Store (on Windows 11). I go to redeem, I put in my details, and it says it successfully gave me the free month, until I press OK. The offer is still available, and when I check, there is no Game Pass for PC active. If I try to redeem it again, it lets me put in my details again, says I got the free month, even though it didn't.

Don't see any email about the redemption being a successful or a failure.

:)

LeoHoldiman203, Jul 29, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

You will need to have the code and the account checked by the online team. To do so access Contact us | Xbox Support. Follow the instructions after clicking on the green button "Contact us" and choose to get help either from an online chat agent or request a callback. Make sure the region on the support website is set to your correct region in order not to find issues with the steps.
  3. RandyAU93 Win User

Xbox Game Pass activation Issue.

You should indeed be able to stack up to 36 months' worth of subscriptions, including Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass. On what devices have you tried redeeming the code - your Xbox One console, your PC, etc.?
  4. Smwutches Win User

Unable to claim Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Game Pass Ultimate is not available in Malaysia. So there's no way you'd be able to redeem that offer. There's no way to change that offer to give PC Game Pass as an alternate.

PC Game Pass is only available in your region because your region is not supported for other Xbox services that are included with Ultimate.
  5. DaFlix Win User

Cant redeem Game Pass included with the Device

Thanks, that worked for me!
  6. kenx00x Win User

Cant redeem Game Pass included with the Device

my dude, i fixed it, i changed my windows region to the UK and it worked
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass for PC included with my device doesn't redeem - Similar Threads - Game Pass included

2. Downloaded Doom Eternal on game pass on pc, it includes the campaign but for some reason...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Doom Eternal on game pass on pc, it includes the campaign but for some reason...: The campaign is unavailable, but for some reason when I try to access it, it gives me some kind of error. ef15df60-41e2-4630-ae20-32be1106964d
  3. PC GAME PASS INCLUDED WITH THE DEVICE CAN'T CLAIM

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC GAME PASS INCLUDED WITH THE DEVICE CAN'T CLAIM: I bought a gaming laptop that has a 3 month gaming pass subscription which I can't claim because the microsoft store on my windows laptop only has USA country in it. I live in the Philippines and...
  4. I'm subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, which includes EA Play. I downloaded the EA App,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, which includes EA Play. I downloaded the EA App,...: I'm asked to purchase the game or subscribe to EA Play. Trying to download Dead Space on my PC and EA customer service told me there's no problem on their end. 6f978fcd-e52c-4d19-9982-dff3efdce72c
  5. Does the ultimate pass include any additional games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the ultimate pass include any additional games?: I intend to buy the pass for my pc (I do not own an Xbox console) but I can't choose between the Pc game pass and the ultimate. First I was wondering if the ultimate offers any games that the pc...
  6. Xbox ultimate pass should include sharing of cloud gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox ultimate pass should include sharing of cloud gaming: I just bought an ultimate pass hoping it would extend the Ultimate could gaming features to all accounts on the home Xbox. I go to boarding school and I was hoping to be able to play R6 with the...
  7. Does Xbox Game Pass include faster wait times for cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Xbox Game Pass include faster wait times for cloud gaming?: I'm thinking about trying it, and this is the key thing for me. I'm alright with about a minute wait times if its busy. 665c59b1-2ffc-4707-bd4c-ce1d9ab55cda
  8. Hello there i wanted to ask what does included with game pass in microsoft store means?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello there i wanted to ask what does included with game pass in microsoft store means?...: just like this game and other games like forza 5 etc pls reply and respond 171c03a9-0342-4a2d-a5ff-778b98b56eb5
  9. Please add UPI system to buy games from Microsoft store including Xbox pass

in XboX Insiders
    Please add UPI system to buy games from Microsoft store including Xbox pass: I have only Rupay card and dont plan to get any other card , Here In india we only use UPI system , ( google pay and paytm) Please add the system In your Store as every other Company provides it...
  10. Unable to download a Game Included in Game Pass with an Active Game Pass Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download a Game Included in Game Pass with an Active Game Pass Account: Hi Forum Please help as I am new here. I recently purchased an XBOX Series S and a Game Pass Family & Friends which includes Game Pass Ultimate. The subscription is active and renews...