XBox Game Pass for PC - Game Pass App Won't Launch Games

Discus and support XBox Game Pass for PC - Game Pass App Won't Launch Games in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I had to replace the D: drive my Game Pass library was used for, as it was running out of space. Disk clone from old 1TB SSD to new 2TB SSD... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by gwwishart, Jun 5, 2020.

  1. gwwishart
    gwwishart Guest

    XBox Game Pass for PC - Game Pass App Won't Launch Games


    Hi,

    I had to replace the D: drive my Game Pass library was used for, as it was running out of space.

    Disk clone from old 1TB SSD to new 2TB SSD worked perfectly, but now Game Pass app won't launch games. When I click on a game, it either flashes then closes and nothing happens, or I get an error message telling me the storage disk is offline or not connected.

    I've checked the target disk in the settings menu, and it recognises the D: disk and has it correctly selected.

    No other apps (e.g. Steam, Windows) are having any problems with the disk.

    Any idea how I fix this?

    Thanks

    G.W.

    :)
     
    gwwishart, Jun 5, 2020
    #1
  2. x PAYLOAD x Win User

    Game Pass on both platforms.

  3. Default Username 675 Win User

    Gamepass Ultimate PC is asking me to join up even though I already have GP Ultimate already?

    Happening to me too.

    Can't launch any Game Pass game.

    XBox app on PC is behaving poorly (no list of installed games, searching for games not working)

    Store app claims I need to join Game Pass, but Microsoft Support says I still have 6 weeks of Game Pass Ultimate.

    Previously, the game I want to play (Slay the Spire) would only launch from XBox(Beta) app.

    But now the XBox app is broken, I can't search for the game. It appears to serve no other purpose at the moment then displaying the games that are available on game pass.
  4. PanditPurple Win User

    XBox Game Pass for PC - Game Pass App Won't Launch Games

    Not gonna lie it probably thinks they are pirated copies or something but ive never dealt with Gamepass tbh
  5. JhonSnow777 Win User

    XBox Game Pass for PC - Game Pass App Won't Launch Games

    Hello, can you tell us more information about those games you are trying to start? There is some outages reported today related to some specific games... will be very helpfull more information. Thanks!
  6. MahadiAntor Win User

    Can't Lunch Halo Master Chief collection on xbox game pass?

    Found a solution :- do not launch the game from xbox game pass pc app. Go to settings find halo app try repair and reset then launch it from recently added tab.
Thema:

XBox Game Pass for PC - Game Pass App Won't Launch Games

Loading...
  1. XBox Game Pass for PC - Game Pass App Won't Launch Games - Similar Threads - Game Pass Game

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...