Xbox Game Pass for PC Game Launch Issue

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass for PC Game Launch Issue in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, Up until this day there have been no problems installing and playing the available games. Rise of The Tomb Raider was installed overnight and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by sQou, May 13, 2020.

  1. sQou
    sQou Guest

    Xbox Game Pass for PC Game Launch Issue


    Hello,

    Up until this day there have been no problems installing and playing the available games.

    Rise of The Tomb Raider was installed overnight and upon launch we received 'A Valid License for Rise Of The Tomb Raider' could not be retrieved. Please try again later or contact Technical Support (ie Square Enix or Microsoft Support). Do we have a solution
    outside of 'uninstall and reinstall?' Millions of bits per second is quite significant to be throwing around.

    :)
     
  2. Luvchunx Win User

    RAGE 2 Not Launching - starting up only on background

    I am also having the same issue, Rage 2 wont launch with Xbox Game Pass Beta on PC.
  3. x PAYLOAD x Win User

    Game Pass on both platforms.

  4. NEREUSHIXON Win User

    Some games don't get past the loading screen when launching games via Xbox gamepass for PC (Win 10)

  5. Mr C80 Win User

    Pc Games Pass issue - Games not launching

    Many thanks Josef - The last solution did the trick - After an in place OS install finally I can play these games and the new addition of Deathloop.

    Appreciate your help and detailed persistance :)
  6. Mr C80 Win User

    Pc Games Pass issue - Games not launching

    Thank you very much for your post and all the troubleshooting steps you provided.

    I worked my way through everything you suggested and unfortunately my problem still persists.

    It is frustrating as I had mentioned I have tried to follow similar articles and solutions before and I can never seem to find the solution.
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass for PC Game Launch Issue

Loading...
  1. Xbox Game Pass for PC Game Launch Issue - Similar Threads - Game Pass Game

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...