Xbox game pass for PC game disappeared

Discus and support Xbox game pass for PC game disappeared in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have several other games installed fine but I attempted to install "Forza Horizon 5" but the game simply disappeared from the installed tab on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ssauce, Nov 14, 2021.

  1. Ssauce
    Ssauce Guest

    Xbox game pass for PC game disappeared


    I have several other games installed fine but I attempted to install "Forza Horizon 5" but the game simply disappeared from the installed tab on the left. it got about 30% installed then disappeared. I Tried to reinstall but it starts then stops immediately on every attempt. On top of not being able to install it the game took up the 110~GBS of space from my pc that is not just gone forever.

    :)
     
    Ssauce, Nov 14, 2021
    #1
  2. pepershukov Win User

    PC Game Pass subscription from Microsoft Store account doesn't appear in Xbox App

    Forgot to add. When I sign out of Microsoft Store and back in, for a brief moment PC Game Pass shows under subscriptions in Xbox app, before immediately disappearing again, telling me to "GET PC GAME PASS." You can see in one of the screenshots where it is circled.
  3. RogerKaffa Win User

    Game pass for PC save location

    Probably is not clear.

    I did xgame pass for PC.

    Paid for the service.

    Downloaded Mutant Year Zero from the Pass. Played Mutant only from XBox App.

    Today , I open the game, and savegames disappeared.
  4. Ssauce Win User

    Xbox game pass for PC game disappeared

    Thanks for the fix. I don't know why but attempting to install from the Xbox app doesn't work but the Store app does. I'm assuming its just because the game is a new edition or some sort of early bug.
  5. MateusFontana Win User

    Xbox game pass for PC game disappeared

    Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    First, welcome to the Xbox community. Given the problem you are having, I suggest you try the procedure below.

    1. Go into the Microsoft Store and search Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition.

    2. Next you want to click on Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition and you want to click Install from the Xbox app.

    3. This will take you to the Xbox app and when it takes you to the Forza game scroll down and look at the tab named "Included in this bundle" And click Forza Horizon 5.

    4. This should take you to the regular Forza Horizon 5 game rather than the Standard Edition, And then you want to click install and this should download the game.

    - If that works, the download will probably pick up where it left off.

    *Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  6. Niko1664 Win User

    Why cant we play multiplayer games without gold

    Hello, This is the major difference between the Xbox online game and the PC online game. Nothing says that it does not change a day especially with recent changes to the types
    of subscription available (XBox Game Pass, Xbox Game Ultimate Pass ...).

    I also hope that the next generation will see other types of subscription make the Gold disappear but as it stands, playing online is impossible without, it's like that.
Thema:

Xbox game pass for PC game disappeared

Loading...
  1. Xbox game pass for PC game disappeared - Similar Threads - game pass game

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...