xbox game pass for PC fails to sign in after sleep mode

Discus and support xbox game pass for PC fails to sign in after sleep mode in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When my laptop has just been rebooted Xbox will sign in just fine, but if I put my laptop into sleep mode the laptop it is no longer able to sign in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StephenBull2, Feb 6, 2023.

1. StephenBull2
    StephenBull2 Guest

When my laptop has just been rebooted Xbox will sign in just fine, but if I put my laptop into sleep mode the laptop it is no longer able to sign in until I reboot the machine again. logging out has no affect. Has any fix for this been found?

:)

StephenBull2, Feb 6, 2023
  2. The 8bucks50 Win User

I have XBox Game Pass (3 month) but cannot download any games

Game Pass for PC is correct.

Signed into Xbox (Beta) with my account that has Game Pass for PC.

Signed into Microsoft Store with same account.

Download/install hangs and eventually fails- never passing 0%

Thanks for any advice!
  3. JhonSnow777 Win User

Xbox One is the most unstable console ever

Hello NeriyRoe

Most of the problems that the console has is because the console never goes really off, by default when you stop playing, the console goes to sleep mode, after repeated times doing this the memory start to fail, this also happens with PC, i never turn off
    my PC, i always use the sleep mode and between time and time i need to restart the PC too, of course this mode is very convenient because the systems starts really fast. But when you start to notice errors like this is time to do a full reset or a Power Cycle.

You also can configurate the console to never go to sleep mode, you can do this in the power setting options, in that way you will avoid a lot of inconvenients like this:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select System > Settings > Power & startup.

Select Power mode & startup, then choose the options you want.
  4. OpticRJames Win User

GTA V won’t install onto my Xbox

Please try to install the game remotely. Kindly do the steps below to set it up first.

Sign in on your console using the same Xbox profile you’ll be using on your mobile or PC app.

Press the Xbox button  on your controller to open the guide and go to Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features.

Check the box to enable remote features.

For Power options, select Sleep mode.

Note If the console isn’t set to Sleep mode, remote features won’t work. This is so installation can start even when you’re not there to turn on the console.

After that, download the Xbox app on your mobile phone, sign in to your account there then search for the game. Select "Download to console."
  5. OpticRJames Win User

Having a problem on Xbox store

I'm sorry to hear that. Let's try to install the game remotely instead. Please do the steps below to set it up.

Sign in on your console using the same Xbox profile you'll be using on your mobile or PC app.

Press the Xbox button  on your controller to open the guide and go to Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features.

Check the box to enable remote features.

For Power options, select Sleep mode.

Note If the console isn't set to Sleep mode, remote features won't work. This is so installation can start even when you're not there to turn on the console.

After that, you will need to download the Xbox app on your mobile phone, sign in to your account there then search for the game. Install the game from there and let me know if it works.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

game pass app remote installation not working

1. Make sure your PC is on and connected to a network. Your PC must be turned on and connected to the internet for remote install to work.

Note If the PC is in Sleep mode, offline, or shut down, the game will not begin downloading. If in Sleep mode or offline, the game will be added to the download queue and begin once the PC is woken up or reconnected to the internet. If the
      PC was shut down, the game will not be added to the download queue until the next time you install another game. If the PC is shut down during the install, the game will continue upon restart.
    2. Make sure you’re signed in to your PC with the same Microsoft account as your Xbox Live account.

Note If multiple users are signed in to the PC when a remote install is started, you may see a “401 Unauthorized” error message. You can try again later or wait until you’re physically on the device.
    3. Make sure you’re signed in to the Xbox (Beta) and Microsoft Store apps with the same Microsoft account as your Xbox Live account. Note that the apps don’t need to be running.
Thema:

1. xbox game pass for PC fails to sign in after sleep mode - Similar Threads - game pass fails

2. I have game pass paid as part of my phone contract but it's saying payment has failed but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have game pass paid as part of my phone contract but it's saying payment has failed but...: I have game pass paid as part of my phone contract but it's saying payment has failed but EE says it's gone through at there end any body know how to resolve this please...
  3. Hello all, I have game pass and use the xbox app for PC, but downloads always fail at 100%.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello all, I have game pass and use the xbox app for PC, but downloads always fail at 100%.: As the title states, I've had some issues with downloading games for about a month now with no luck fixing it. I believe the issue started when I was having some blue screen issues and had to use...
  4. All game pass downloads fail with error 0x87E0000F

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All game pass downloads fail with error 0x87E0000F: Nothing from Game Pass will finish downloading, at some random point the download will fail and I'll get error code 0x87E0000F I've tried repairing, updating, signing out and resetting windows...
  5. Error 0x80190193 - All PC Game Pass Downloads Fail

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80190193 - All PC Game Pass Downloads Fail: All of my game downloads from Game Pass are failing. I cannot contact Microsoft support because I recieve the helpful error "something went wrong" when trying to submit my phone number for a call...
  6. Create window fail ff8 remaster (Game pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Create window fail ff8 remaster (Game pass): I finally got my gpu to work for the game instead of the cpu. an now I am getting an error that the window couldn't open... please help... I don;t got files to play with an everything i find...
  7. Installing XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - no progress at all, it seems to fail at the start

in XBoX on Windows
    Installing XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - no progress at all, it seems to fail at the start: I am attempting to install the XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) so I can play the new Microsoft Flight Simulator (Standard Edition). But, although I tried on two Windows 10 computers, the download...
  8. Game Pass Ultimate Deal Fail

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate Deal Fail: I've never had Game Pass Ultimate so I tried bundling 12 months of remaining Gold subscription with 3 months of GPU (totalling 15 months) for $1, but in the process I somehow purchased 1 month of...
  9. PC game pass login fail

in XBoX Accessibility
    PC game pass login fail: Hey, The pc game pass app downloaded fine and is working, but i cant login. It opens up the login screen and i choose my acct, it says lets continue (as if its fine) but wont login. because i...
  10. Octobers Game Pass Rewards, FAIL

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Octobers Game Pass Rewards, FAIL: Never received my reward for Octobers Game pass competition. Who do I need to contact to sort this mess out. Feel cheated as there's no way I would have been entered in the main prize draw....