Xbox game pass for pc destiny 2 not available?

Discus and support Xbox game pass for pc destiny 2 not available? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; so yeah just got xbox pass ultimate but i cant find destiny 2 anywhere for pc.Please help 67828d59-be6a-4915-91ce-4343450d238d Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by george vourovouros, Nov 20, 2020.

  1. Xbox game pass for pc destiny 2 not available?


    so yeah just got xbox pass ultimate but i cant find destiny 2 anywhere for pc.Please help

    :)
     
    george vourovouros, Nov 20, 2020
    #1
  2. fraidykt Win User

    Destiny 2 Deleting itself for every update PC GAMEPASS

    Incorrect. They removed Destiny 2 and subsequent expansions from the console version of Gamepass. They are still freely available on Gamepass for PC.

    See this link for further details.
  3. [Farscape] Win User

    Xbox game pass for pc destiny 2 not available?

    destiny 2 is not available in the microsoft store on pc, it is available on steam/stadia etc, if its not on the microsoft store for pc it aint coming to gamepass pc due to licencing.

    destiny 2 and dlc is only available on the console side of gamepass.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Destiny 2 - Light Fall

    All the expansions that are available for Destiny 2 on PC are also available for Xbox, and will include Lightfall at launch too.
  5. DHG Doom Win User

    Destiny 2 Forsaken Annual Pass

    Destiny 2: Forsaken Annual Pass is not sold separately as you can check here: Destiny 2: Forsaken Annual
    Pass
    Expect it is on PS and PC, Xbox is the only platform that isn't selling them separately anymore
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Destiny 2 annual pass not available on U.K. Xbox One

    Destiny 2 annual pass is not sold separately as announced in the MS page. The pass is only available with bundles.
Thema:

Xbox game pass for pc destiny 2 not available?

Loading...
  1. Xbox game pass for pc destiny 2 not available? - Similar Threads - game pass destiny

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Destiny 2 launches via Steam but not via Game Pass

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 launches via Steam but not via Game Pass: For the past week I have been unable to launch Destiny 2 on PC Game Pass. I downloaded it as a trial on Steam and works just fine. The problem is that all the DLC is purchased via Game Pass so I...