xbox game pass for pc causing BSOD

Discus and support xbox game pass for pc causing BSOD in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all! Recently I have been attempting to install different games on my pc and on to different hard drives I have. Every time I try to launch a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CxJAY26, Mar 3, 2022.

  1. CxJAY26
    CxJAY26 Guest

    xbox game pass for pc causing BSOD


    Hello all!

    Recently I have been attempting to install different games on my pc and on to different hard drives I have. Every time I try to launch a game I recently installed, I get a BSOD. I have noticed games I already installed are working perfectly fine. I also noticed that the installation path has changed and is forcing to search for an "XboxGames" folder within my hard drives to install the game files to. These games are the ones causing the BSOD. Is there a way to either a) keep the older installation path or b) fix this issue with all my xbox games on pc causing a BSOD? I'm getting a Bad Pool Header and/or a PFN List Corrupt Stop Code.

    :)
     
    CxJAY26, Mar 3, 2022
    #1
  2. MancSoulja Win User

    xbox game pass for pc causing BSOD

    Same issue here, it started when using Norton to scan Xbox Game Pass folders would cause a BSOD, now just launching some Game Pass games will cause BSODs.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

    Xbox PC Beta after dowloading games to seperate drive than windows, I have had to re-install windows 10 twice due to errors.

    It's a beta app. There's gonna be a lot of issues. That's why it exists now.
    Yes, but you must not be a PC gamer. The PC Game Pass would not be the cause of BSOD errors in Windows.
  4. SnAkiTeR Win User

    xbox game pass for pc causing BSOD

    What antivirus do you use ?

    I am using Avira Antivir. I saw some other people in this thread mentioning Avira as well.
  5. StamosPapas1 Win User

    xbox game pass for pc causing BSOD

    Υou can install avast my friend!! Works without a problem with Xbox game pass. I use it.
  6. DimasBrito Win User

    xbox game pass for pc causing BSOD

    ¡Hola a todos!

    Recientemente he estado intentando instalar diferentes juegos en mi PC y en diferentes discos duros que tengo. Cada vez que intento iniciar un juego que instalé recientemente, obtengo un BSOD. He notado que los juegos que ya instalé funcionan perfectamente bien. También noté que la ruta de instalación ha cambiado y me obliga a buscar una carpeta "XboxGames" dentro de mis discos duros para instalar los archivos del juego. Estos juegos son los que causan el BSOD. ¿Hay alguna manera de a) mantener la ruta de instalación anterior ob) solucionar este problema con todos mis juegos de xbox en la PC que causan un BSOD? Recibo un encabezado de grupo incorrecto y/o un código de detención corrupto de la lista PFN.
    Tenia el mismo problema.

    Si esta unido al programa insider preview, desactivelo y el problema se resuelve.

    saludos
Thema:

xbox game pass for pc causing BSOD

Loading...
  1. xbox game pass for pc causing BSOD - Similar Threads - game pass causing

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Certain applications cause distortion when they launch PC games that are part of Game Pass

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain applications cause distortion when they launch PC games that are part of Game Pass: Certain applications cause distortion when they launch PC games that are part of Game Pass. The other applications' audio is distorted and sounds bad when I launch a gamepass game on my PC,...
  8. My Gamepad Controller causes MSFS to crash when using on my pc with XBOX Game Pass Ultimate

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamepad Controller causes MSFS to crash when using on my pc with XBOX Game Pass Ultimate: My Gamepad Controller causes MSFS to crash when using on my pc with XBOX Game Pass Ultimate fc48839a-c898-49d5-9762-9f031e360e2b
  9. What caused "Keep 7+ friends / Subscribe to Xbox Game Pass" to disappear on both Xbox...

    in XBoX on Windows
    What caused "Keep 7+ friends / Subscribe to Xbox Game Pass" to disappear on both Xbox...: For the past few days, I noticed both my Xbox app on cellphone and PC is missing "Keep 7+ friends / Subscribe to Xbox Game Pass", and I don't know the cause. This is the first time seeing it goes...
  10. Windows 11 - Xbox App - Xbox Game Pass - Just Caus 4 : Reloaded - Download stuck at 100%

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 11 - Xbox App - Xbox Game Pass - Just Caus 4 : Reloaded - Download stuck at 100%: Hello, I've never had any issue before when using the Xbox App but now my download of Just Cause 4 is over and I can't play it because it gives me an error message. I've tried lots of things and...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. bad pool header xbox lancher