Xbox Game Pass enquiries

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass enquiries in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I saw that you could purchase 3 months of gamepass for £1. It says it also comes with 3 months of Discord nitro and 6 months of Spotify Premium. If I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by HighOnBelvita, Nov 18, 2019.

  1. Xbox Game Pass enquiries


    I saw that you could purchase 3 months of gamepass for £1. It says it also comes with 3 months of Discord nitro and 6 months of Spotify Premium. If I were to purchase the gamepass now, would I have to redeem the nitro and spotify subscription straight
    away? Or can I redeem it in December when my subscription ends.

    :)
     
    HighOnBelvita, Nov 18, 2019
    #1
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

    Xbox Game Pass enquiries

  3. BeastlyHotShot Win User

    Jigsaw puzzles

    Contact Xbox Customer Services they will help you with your enquiry
  4. ngocphi Win User

    Enquiry on Xbox

    Well the thing is the power brick is no longer sold or manufactured by xbox

    You will have to go on ebay or local game store and hope for the best

    Best option just get a one
  5. GateByte Win User

    Enquiry on Xbox

    From the xbox enforcement page

    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-ca/home/howTo#sub-topic0-3

    ”There are many factors that lead to the ban of a console. However, in the interest of security and privacy we do not publicly disclose investigative methods.”

    You could always have your friend attempt to sign into the console on Xbox live. If the console is banned they shouldn’t be able to do so.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

    Enquiry on Xbox

    Hi Simons,

    Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend requesting a call from support. You could register it to your account then see if it is banned. Also as Gate stated if it connects to Xbox live it isn't banned.

    When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:



    • Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

      Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

    Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.



    Hope this helps.



    Thanks,

    Brad
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass enquiries

Loading...
  1. Xbox Game Pass enquiries - Similar Threads - Game Pass enquiries

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...