Xbox Game Pass Dishonored 2 Installation Problem

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Dishonored 2 Installation Problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello. I have Xbox Game Pass for PC and I can install many games (like Metro, Hellblade etc.) but I can't install Dishonored 2. Actually, even I can't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by EmrecanUlu, Jun 18, 2020.

  1. EmrecanUlu
    EmrecanUlu Guest

    Xbox Game Pass Dishonored 2 Installation Problem


    Hello. I have Xbox Game Pass for PC and I can install many games (like Metro, Hellblade etc.) but I can't install Dishonored 2. Actually, even I can't see install button in my Xbox app. Is this a problem? How can I fix this?

    Normally, "Install" button is appear

    Xbox Game Pass Dishonored 2 Installation Problem [​IMG]

    In Dishonored 2, there is no "install" button


    Xbox Game Pass Dishonored 2 Installation Problem [​IMG]




    :)
     
    EmrecanUlu, Jun 18, 2020
    #1
  2. EmrecanUlu Win User

    Xbox Game Pass Dishonored 2 Installation Problem

    Hello,

    I can't install the game with Microsoft Store too, unfortunately. Maybe there is a region lock about it, don't know, how can I learn that?
  3. MonjaJozef Win User

    Xbox Game Pass Dishonored 2 Installation Problem

    Here is the list of all PC games: https://www.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-game-pass/games

    Dishonored 2 is on the list.

    Try this first:

    So when you download the game from the Microsoft store you then need to completely sign out of Xbox on your pc then sign back in. It’s annoying but works.
  4. NXP1 Win User

    Xbox Game Pass Dishonored 2 Installation Problem

    there is two versions of this game on gamepass xbox and pc maybe your on the wrong one
  5. XonionHDR Win User

    Xbox Game Pass Dishonored 2 Installation Problem

    Hello. I have Xbox Game Pass for PC and I can install many games (like Metro, Hellblade etc.) but I can't install Dishonored 2. Actually, even I can't see install button in my Xbox app. Is this a problem? How can I fix this?

    Normally, "Install" button is appear

    [​IMG]

    In Dishonored 2, there is no "install" button


    [​IMG]


  6. attact1k Win User

    Xbox Game Pass Dishonored 2 Installation Problem

    There is a chance it could be region locked.
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass Dishonored 2 Installation Problem

Loading...
  1. Xbox Game Pass Dishonored 2 Installation Problem - Similar Threads - Game Pass Dishonored

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...