Xbox Game Pass deleted my games with no warning (Forza Horizon 5 and Gears 5)!!

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass deleted my games with no warning (Forza Horizon 5 and Gears 5)!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all, Today I was playing Gears 5 for a few hours, then I turned off my PC. and when I tried to open it again, I realize was not there anymore.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Steven Ang1, Feb 18, 2023.

1. Steven Ang1
    Steven Ang1 Guest

Hello all,

Today I was playing Gears 5 for a few hours, then I turned off my PC. and when I tried to open it again, I realize was not there anymore.

I opened Game Pass and when I look for my library, that was empty and the games showed the option to Install the game...

Have some one faced this trouble? If so, is possible to recover my progress?

Thanks.

:)

Steven Ang1, Feb 18, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Steven!

Sorry to hear about what happened. It's possible that your games were corrupted and were automatically removed. If you were playing online and connected to a network, your game progress should be automatically uploaded to the cloud. Once you install your games and sign in your account, your progress should resynchronized.

I recommend to check for your Windows updates and also get all the updates available in your Microsoft Store application.
  3. ET3rNi7Y GreeN Win User

What are some games everybody is interested in? and why

Buy the game pass. Whit thai you can play with a Lot of game, like gears 5, Forza horizon 4.... ecc.
  4. Frank Wang 67567 Win User

Can not start forza horizon 5 on xbox serious s

Yes. Other games are OK.

Forza horizon 4 is OK too. But I bought it.

And Forza horizon 5 uses Game Pass.

I can start Forza 5 on my PC, can not start on Xbox serious S.
  5. Viper7Gamer Win User

Telling the difference between games I own and games that are available through subscriptions

In the newer dashboard update I have Forza Horizon 4 in my owned games but Gears 5 is not there. Both show up in the Game Pass section. I did purchase FH4.
  6. Hoskayra Win User

If I buy forza horizon 5 car pass on xbox will I be able to use it on pc aswell

Hi Bart, my name is oskayra, i'm glad with help you

Yes, if you buy the Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass on Xbox, you will be able to use it on the PC version of Forza Horizon 5 as well. This is because the Car Pass is a digital add-on that is linked to your Xbox account, so you can access it on any device that you use to play Forza Horizon 5 with your Xbox account.

For example, if you buy the Car Pass on Xbox and then download Forza Horizon 5 on PC through Xbox Game Pass, you will be able to see the Car Pass in your inventory and activate it. This will give you access to all of the cars in the Car Pass, regardless of whether you are playing on Xbox or PC.

This is a great way to get the most out of your Forza Horizon 5 experience, as you will be able to enjoy all of the same cars and content on both Xbox and PC.

Here are some additional things to keep in mind:

You will need to have an active Xbox Game Pass subscription in order to play Forza Horizon 5 on PC.
    You will need to be signed in to your Xbox account on both Xbox and PC in order to access your Car Pass.

I really hope your problem i have been helpful, have a nice day. Oskayra
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass deleted my games with no warning (Forza Horizon 5 and Gears 5)!! - Similar Threads - Game Pass deleted

2. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  3. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  4. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  5. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  6. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  7. i had to delete gta 5 because it left game pass and know i am about to buy the premium...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i had to delete gta 5 because it left game pass and know i am about to buy the premium...: gta 5 online and story mode fa760aac-561e-4521-9ab3-8185dfc2a9fe
  8. Deleted files for C:/XboxGames for game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleted files for C:/XboxGames for game pass: Hello, I recently got a 3 month pass for game pass for PC. After installing games I realized I installed the games on the wrong drive. I installed everything onto my 500 gb SSD C instead of my 4...
  9. My email account has been deleted and I have still been charged for Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    My email account has been deleted and I have still been charged for Xbox Game Pass: I have had the email address '*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***' for about 15/16 years now, and it has suddenly been removed, with apparently no way to get it back....
  10. Xbox Game Pass cant delete Gamefolder

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass cant delete Gamefolder: Hello, last Time i tried to install Lies of P with the Xbox App. The download got interuppted and now i cant finish downloading the game. This only applies to Lies of P. I think the Problem is a...