XBOX Game pass deactivated a day early

Discus and support XBOX Game pass deactivated a day early in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I subscribed to xbox gamepass for a month. I wanted to finish some games today given that my subscription expires on October 3rd, as the picture below... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Solemar450, Oct 3, 2022.

1. Solemar450
    Solemar450 Guest

I subscribed to xbox gamepass for a month. I wanted to finish some games today given that my subscription expires on October 3rd, as the picture below shows. Yet, somehow Microsoft thinks that it's already PAST October 3rd. It's not even October 3rd. It's October 2nd. I have very little hope for fixing this, but anyone know if there's anything I can do?

XBOX Game pass deactivated a day early [​IMG]

:)

Solemar450, Oct 3, 2022
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your Xbox subscription.

Just a heads up, your time zone is different from the time zone that the Xbox subscription is showing from the account. The time zone from your subscription is most of the time using GMT and it is already 10/03 on that specific time zone. You may have also subscribed to this subscription last month 9/02 on your end but it will also show the subscription being subscribed 9/03.

It still used up 30 days of the subscription but it's just using another time zone on the subscription page.

Hope that clears it up.
  3. PetryBosch Win User

Xbox Game Pass

Hi,

I believe the game pass version of the game is the standard edition, this edition doesn't the early access.

For early access you need to buy the "Ultimate" version.

As stated by the xbox team at E3, Forza Horizon will be playable for game pass subscribers at launch day.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Charged for Xbox Game Pass a Day Early

you should have de activated auto renewal, you would have been able to use the gamepass till the end then it would just lapse.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Charged for Xbox Game Pass a Day Early

If it doesn't give you the option to refund at http://account.microsoft.com, you'll need to contact support and speak to billing. You can request a call back or chat with support at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Pass Go ?

Hello StatistikPrinz,

From the FAQ for that offer:

Xbox Game Pass

Your progress towards the Xbox Game Pass MyChallenge will start tracking as of November 1, 2017.

Therefore since you need 90 days (3 months) of having an active game pass, it would be too early to see completion of this offer.
Thema:

1. XBOX Game pass deactivated a day early - Similar Threads - Game pass deactivated

2. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  3. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  4. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  5. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  6. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  7. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  8. How do I enter a Game Pass code, without having to make it a subscription?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I enter a Game Pass code, without having to make it a subscription?: My Xbox Game Pass Core code does not work. I ordered it off of Amazon and have paid for it in full, but it is requesting a payment method regardless. The code is fully functional as the server...
  9. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  10. how to deactivate game pass on riot account that is banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    how to deactivate game pass on riot account that is banned?: Hey so i recently started playing Lol again and i saw that someone logged into my account while i wasn't using it and got me banned you can see it on the match history. (ijittqerr8888 username on...