Xbox Game pass DCAT RESSOURCE not found

Discus and support Xbox Game pass DCAT RESSOURCE not found in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hallo ich würde gerne meine Abo (xboxgamepass)wieder aktivieren geht aber nicht weil bei jedem versuch die im betreff angezeigte Fehlermeldung... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anubis54, Mar 6, 2020.

  1. Anubis54
    Anubis54 Guest

    Xbox Game pass DCAT RESSOURCE not found


    Hallo ich würde gerne meine Abo (xboxgamepass)wieder aktivieren geht aber nicht weil bei jedem versuch die im betreff angezeigte Fehlermeldung erscheint.

    [Translation-Hello I would like to reactivate my subscription (xboxgamepass) but not because every attempt the error message appears in the subject.]

    :)
     
    Anubis54, Mar 6, 2020
    #1
  2. schnurren Win User

    Xbox Game pass DCAT RESSOURCE not found

  3. Anubis54 Win User

    Xbox Game pass DCAT RESSOURCE not found

    Danke aber das hilft mir nicht ich möchte einfach mein abo wieder reaktivieren ohne neues Konto etc auf die 2 Euro Ersparnis verzichte ich ist mir zu umständlich.

    [Translation-Thank you but that doesn't help me I just want to reactivate my subscription without new account etc on the 2 Euro savings I'm too cumbersome.]
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

    Xbox Game pass DCAT RESSOURCE not found

    Hey there Anubis54,

    Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get your GamePass subscription under control. I can totally understand how this could be pretty discouraging a problem to encounter. If you are having problems getting re-subscribed to
    GamePass, I would suggest getting in contact with
    customer support
    at your earliest convenience.

    When you get the chance,
  5. Алексей_205 Win User

    PC GAME PASS

    this is when you press xbox game pass in the xbox app, you press checkout and there is an error problem.

    DCAT-ResourceNotFound

    xybcvdqYhLW+9wjMKMk1f8.328

    2022/02/12 - 07:00:20 UTC
  6. Georges C. Win User

    Free xbox game pass DCAT-resource not found error

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is

    I'm sorry for the inconvenience this situation is causing you.

    Welcome to the community. I hope I can help you in the best way.

    Hello RahulShinde7, check the Windows updates in you PC for the 21H1 Update, and then the Microsoft store for updates. Make sure that the store itself and the Xbox apps are up to date..

    Also see if the Microsoft Identity provider app is up-to-date in the Microsoft store.

    See which version of Windows 10 you have

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/kb500...

    KB5000736: Featured update to Windows 10, version 21H1 by using an enablement package

    Best regards,

Thema:

Xbox Game pass DCAT RESSOURCE not found

Loading...
  1. Xbox Game pass DCAT RESSOURCE not found - Similar Threads - Game pass DCAT

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Free xbox game pass DCAT-resource not found error

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free xbox game pass DCAT-resource not found error: Free xbox game pass DCAT-resource not found error in new lenovo Gaming Laptops , we try to claim but error show DCAT-resource not found error can you solve this error...
  10. DCAT resource not found error on xbox game pass included with device

    in XBoX on Windows
    DCAT resource not found error on xbox game pass included with device: I too have been receiving the same error over and over again when I try claiming my game pass included with the device. As someone previously suggested changing the region to UK, I tried it too,...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. xbox dcat resorce not found