Xbox game pass crusader kings III crash

Discus and support Xbox game pass crusader kings III crash in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Crusader Kings III launcher will start the i hit play and the game crashes and the error disappears before it can be read. i try to start the launcher... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NinjaDT, Sep 2, 2020.

1. NinjaDT
    NinjaDT Guest

Crusader Kings III launcher will start the i hit play and the game crashes and the error disappears before it can be read. i try to start the launcher again and it says something is wrong check the xbox store. the store says reinstall which i do and the
    same problem continues. i have tried running as administrator and disabling the windows defender nothing works.

:)

NinjaDT, Sep 2, 2020
  2. Master Obi Kan Win User

It will just be an ongoing ticket/problem to the dev team for the Game and the Xbox Gamepass App, They're not going to solve this just like that probably.

But Yeah, So far it seems to be a Subscription thing, So check Xbox Live Membership and Xbox Gamepass. If not follow the other steps provided.

*Reboot your System

*Uninstall and Reinstall

*Try launching game in Windowed Mode.

*Check Subscriptions for Xbox Live and Gamepass (for PC or Ultimate)

*Let Crusader Kings III through Firewall

*Check your HDD, alt Remove bad Sectors from HDD.

For more thorough instructions try using Bing or Google on any of these steps. I didn't feel like writing a bible in here when you can find each one by just searching the web.

Sorry for the poor support!
  3. HotSaucey Win User

That might make more sense, but I literally just subscribed for the first time yesterday... please let me know what they reply to your email with :D
  4. Master Obi Kan Win User

I seem to have narrowed it down to being a Subscription Error. So make sure you have an Active Gamepass Subscription.

Apparently mine didn't renew. I'm sending them an email about clarifying this error message on Crusader Kings III because it was not clear what caused it.
  5. NinjaDT Win User

Hello There.

Do you get the error message right away or does the game start first?

I have a similar problem where the game doesn't start, complains about missing launcher and gives me an Error Code: File system error (-2143322101)
    The game starts then immediately crashes fast enough that the error code is not readable all i see is a window with words for a split second when the game crashes then nothing
  6. calawsonTN Win User

i found a fix just now! when you get to launcher go to my account in the top right and click unlink xbox account then hit play and it should work! atleast it did for me.
Thema:

1. Xbox game pass crusader kings III crash - Similar Threads - game pass crusader

2. Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...: I can't use my game pass core df24437e-9c02-48a0-b86e-53dd02334e60
  3. Xbox Game Pass triel won't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass triel won't work: My friend has bought Game Pass and got 5 trial invites, when he sends one and I click on it the page for reedeming codes, says its either miss spelled or gives random error code (he did pressed...
  4. Updated xbox game pass pc now stuck on update

in XboX Insiders
    Updated xbox game pass pc now stuck on update: I updated the Xbox game pass app and now every time i launch the app it just keeps saying i need to update the app its already updated any ideas please submitted by /u/Suspicious_Coach_233...
  5. PC Game Pass and Game Pass rewards quests

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game Pass and Game Pass rewards quests: I currently have Game Pass Ultimate but since I no longer have a Series X, if I downgrade from Game Pass Ultimate to PC Game Pass, will I still be able to do the Game Pass Rewards quests and earn...
  6. How do I get a refund for the game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get a refund for the game pass: I don’t remember buying the game pass and I have been charged for it today and I would like a refund 430c4316-5f5b-4640-823e-5f573045ef5b
  7. Region policy of Game Pass (about CIS region)

in XboX Insiders
    Region policy of Game Pass (about CIS region): Hey. For the last week I have been in agony because I can't buy a GamePass for PC subscription. I live in Kazakhstan, an independent country of 20 million people, the most developed country in...
  8. can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card: can i activate the game pass with a vanilla card 789dbc29-f77a-4c61-bf1f-9aac03b1c0de
  9. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  10. Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems: I just started playing Fallout 3 from the game pass cloud, all buttons are responding on my newer generation controller except LT and RT, do I need to use an older controller?...