Xbox Game Pass Crusader Kings 3 Crashing On Startup Tried Everything

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Crusader Kings 3 Crashing On Startup Tried Everything in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just bought a new pc and just got game pass and have installed and played many other games on game pass but crusader kings 3 after the launcher opens... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by nelskt19, Jul 1, 2021.

  1. nelskt19
    nelskt19 Guest

    Xbox Game Pass Crusader Kings 3 Crashing On Startup Tried Everything


    I just bought a new pc and just got game pass and have installed and played many other games on game pass but crusader kings 3 after the launcher opens it shows the load screen for about 3 seconds then just completely crashes no error code or message.

    I have tried every single workaround i could research including repairing it, reinstalling it, checking im logged in, unlinking xbox account, updating windows, restarting pc, running as administrator, allowing exceptions with anti virus, completely disabling anti virus/firwalls.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated

    :)
     
    nelskt19, Jul 1, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

    Xbox Game Pass Crusader Kings 3 Crashing On Startup Tried Everything

  3. alecrobinson1 Win User

    error 0x80070424

    It's sorted that problem which is great, but the game I'm having issues with still wont work. Crusader king 3 on pc xbox game pass. It now installs but when it loads up it just crashes, saying this app can't load.

    I've reinstalled it 5 times, repaired the files and all the other fixes that are online.
  4. Beratmumcu Win User

    xbox game pass (0xc0000096) game locked in

    It only happens in Crusader King 3
  5. Annanda Martins Win User

    How to enable DLC on PC Gamepass

    Koenter, the Crusader King 3 version that is included on Game Pass does not come with the DLCs, okay? There is the Royal Edition but that is not the version included on Gamepass.

    The only DLCs that cannot be bought are " Fashion of the Abbasid Court " " Garments of the Holy Roman Empire " " Elegance of the Empire " because they are not sold separately, so they are probably pre-purchased DLCs or they come with Royal Edition.

    With that being said, I consulted my Game pass, and Crusader Kings 3 does not include the DLCs on the Game pass and they need to be bought separately, okay? That is why they cannot be installed without being bought.

    I hope that I was able to clarify that for you. We are always here to help.

    Best Regards, Annanda.
  6. Zhang Jia0 Win User

    This game doesn't allow live streaming

    Hello! Xbox Ambassador House Baelish here! I can also confirm Elden Ring, Crusader Kings 3 and WWE 2k22 all say they don't allow livestreaming. What is odd is that WWE 2k22 and Elden Ring will still display game footage whereas the newly released Crusader Kings 3 on series x will not allow any feed at all.
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass Crusader Kings 3 Crashing On Startup Tried Everything

Loading...
  1. Xbox Game Pass Crusader Kings 3 Crashing On Startup Tried Everything - Similar Threads - Game Pass Crusader

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...