XBOX Game pass country availability
Discus and support XBOX Game pass country availability in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello! I would like to know if more countries will be supported on the Game pass and if that, when? I was decided to buy a Series X console, but the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DanPopescu02, Nov 7, 2020.
Thema:
XBOX Game pass country availability
Loading...
-
XBOX Game pass country availability - Similar Threads - Game pass country
-
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming
in XboX InsidersDissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of... -
does anyone have a game pass code i cld have
in XboX Insidersdoes anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments] -
I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub
in XboX InsidersI made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,... -
I subscribed to game pass ultinate for cloud gaming but even i am in a supported country...
in XBoX on WindowsI subscribed to game pass ultinate for cloud gaming but even i am in a supported country...: I subscribed to game pass ultinate for cloud gaming but even i am in a supported country and gave correct regional settings,my mobile devices keep sayin i am in a region that is not supported... -
when i am trying to pay for the game pass it doesn't let me change my country from india...
in XBoX on Windowswhen i am trying to pay for the game pass it doesn't let me change my country from india...: when i go to select my country in the payment the zone with the slider is grey'd out and there is no description on the page. I looked at my pc settings and in my microsoft account settings and it... -
PC GAME PASS CAN'T CLAIM IN MY COUNTRY
in XBoX Games and AppsPC GAME PASS CAN'T CLAIM IN MY COUNTRY: I'm Having a hard time claiming my 3 month game pass subscription that came with the gaming laptop i bought, I live in the Philippines and there's no way I can change the region in it and it... -
Cannot change country/region when attempting to add payment method for xbox game pass
in XBoX Games and AppsCannot change country/region when attempting to add payment method for xbox game pass: I'm trying to sign up for XBOX game pass, but I can't change the country/region when doing so. I'm not in the US, and Game pass is available in Norway. The drop-down menu to change the...