Xbox Game Pass constantly crashing after a few seconds

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass constantly crashing after a few seconds in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, since a few weeks i'm facing a disturbing issue, my Xbox Game Pass app is constantly crashing after a few seconds. I already tried all the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pascalarn, Nov 29, 2021.

  1. Pascalarn
    Pascalarn Guest

    Xbox Game Pass constantly crashing after a few seconds


    Hi there,

    since a few weeks i'm facing a disturbing issue, my Xbox Game Pass app is constantly crashing after a few seconds.

    I already tried all the fixes recommended by Microsoft and updated all the drivers, it keeps crashing all the Time. The crashes appear without opening any game.

    Systemspecs are like following:

    AMD Ryzen 7 7300

    Nvidia G-Force 3080

    64GB Ram

    I even tried already to set exception rules to the firewall, deactivated the Antivirus, made a Virusscan, synchronzied the timezone, reinstalled the app and tried another useraccount. Same issue.

    :)
     
    Pascalarn, Nov 29, 2021
    #1
  2. Pascalarn Win User

    Xbox Game Pass constantly crashing after a few seconds

    Thank you for responding. Unfortunately your advices didn't work. A windows reinstall isn't an acceptable option for me.

    By trying to open the xbox game companion i recieve the error : 0x87DD0005 might this help?
  3. Pascalarn Win User

    Xbox Game Pass constantly crashing after a few seconds

    I just followed all of your mentioned stepst inclusive the steps recommended by the video. I'm still having the same issue :-/
  4. MateusFontana Win User

    Xbox Game Pass constantly crashing after a few seconds

    If you try to log into your account the same error code 0x87DD0005 is displayed?

    Try the solutions below to resolve this issue, please.

    Solution 1: Make sure your windows are updated to the latest version, whether it's windows 10 or 11.

    Solution 2: Make sure that the account in the Microsoft Store app and Xbox app are the same logged in both, in this case, the account that has the subscription.

    Solution 3: Log out your Microsoft store account and also the Xbox app, now type the term WSRESET in the windows search bar and run the app as administrator, a window will open, wait for the window to close automatically and restart your computer, after that login your Microsoft Store account and Xbox app again.

    If none of the above solutions resolve the issue, please try the alternatives provided in the video below.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXyfc7NyMTs&t=140s
  5. MateusFontana Win User

    Xbox Game Pass constantly crashing after a few seconds

    Do you have the Xbox app installed on your PC?
  6. Pascalarn Win User

    Xbox Game Pass constantly crashing after a few seconds

    Yes i do have it installed, just made a fresh install a few minutes ago
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass constantly crashing after a few seconds

Loading...
  1. Xbox Game Pass constantly crashing after a few seconds - Similar Threads - Game Pass constantly

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  8. Why does Game Pass PC CONSTANTLY refuse to launch games?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Game Pass PC CONSTANTLY refuse to launch games?: This started not long after Starfield launched. I'm not sure if it's a coincidence, but since then games will randomly refuse to launch, and I'll see a generic "Something went wrong" error: [img]...
  9. All games on game pass constantly crash, but not on steam.

    in XBoX on Windows
    All games on game pass constantly crash, but not on steam.: As title says. Since I built my pc in 2021 anytime I've tried utilizing game pass/the Xbox app I'm incapable of getting more then an hour of gameplay without a crash, with it usually happening...
  10. XBOX game pass app on PC constant crashing and restarting

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX game pass app on PC constant crashing and restarting: Hi, A sudden problem with the game pass app for PC. Everything worked fine but suddenly the app closes down and restarts in a kind of loop. So now I can't play nor install games. I did a...