Xbox game pass code doesn't seem to work / geo restricted code

Discus and support Xbox game pass code doesn't seem to work / geo restricted code in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The code seems to say geo restricted. I got this code from discord.com yet it seems like it doesn't work. I've checked everywhere it still doesn't seem... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jordan Micheal, Jan 4, 2023.

1. Xbox game pass code doesn't seem to work / geo restricted code

The code seems to say geo restricted. I got this code from discord.com yet it seems like it doesn't work. I've checked everywhere it still doesn't seem to work. Help me man

Xbox game pass code doesn't seem to work / geo restricted code [​IMG]

:)

Jordan Micheal, Jan 4, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

3. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I apologize for the inconvenience you are experiencing with redeeming your code. It appears that the code may be region-locked, which means that it can only be redeemed in certain regions. Unfortunately, if the code was not licensed for use in your region, you will not be able to redeem it.

In this case, it may be helpful to contact Discord Support or Xbox Support for further assistance. They may be able to provide more information about the issue and offer possible solutions.
  4. Jordan Micheal Win User

How do I contact support so I can speak to a Microsoft personnel so this can get sorted out?
  5. Jordan Micheal Win User

Nope still doesn't even work even though I put it in the right region. Maybe it's my ip address but I don't have any money for a vpn so I am pretty much stuck. Discord is not helping either and Microsoft is the only choice I have
  6. John P_14 Win User

I’m sorry to hear that, Jordan. Just a friendly reminder though, this is a public user-to-user support forum. We're users just like you helping other users. We do not work for Microsoft and have no access to any user account so there is nothing we can do or check from within the forum. We have no input on Microsoft's policies, procedures, or design decisions. Microsoft Support personnel do not staff this forum. I hope you understand.
Thema:

1. Xbox game pass code doesn't seem to work / geo restricted code - Similar Threads - game pass code

2. How do I enter a Game Pass code, without having to make it a subscription?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I enter a Game Pass code, without having to make it a subscription?: My Xbox Game Pass Core code does not work. I ordered it off of Amazon and have paid for it in full, but it is requesting a payment method regardless. The code is fully functional as the server...
  3. why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING: I redeemed reward points so I could change from game pass core to game pass ultimate has NOT WORKED on xbox showing in my order history states its done but it has NOT when I go onto my xbox one...
  4. i can't use game pass code

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can't use game pass code: i bought a new xbox controller and i got a xbox game pass ultimate code but i can't use it because it already used. i want to know how to use this code. 7f306082-4d2e-4a29-bf42-47c7eed98ea9
  5. RTX 4060 and Xbox Game Pass code redemption problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RTX 4060 and Xbox Game Pass code redemption problems: I received an RTX 4060 for Christmas that was bundled with Xbox Game Pass for 3 months. When I tried redeeming the code, I was told to "check the instructions that came with your code. You might...
  6. I redeemed my moutian dew code for game pass and it didnt give me it what do i do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed my moutian dew code for game pass and it didnt give me it what do i do: I redeemed my moutian dew code and it said i got the gamepass but I cant play rainbow six siege what do i do 3cc349cd-868a-483d-a6e7-aa8f750dae4e
  7. Why don't game pass codes show up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't game pass codes show up: So I put in the codes for the free game pass ultimate but I've never received the codes in my Gmail 1dee6118-a08e-42ef-9562-f3a47ac1a866
  8. Game pass code

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass code: I just bought a Xbox series x diablo series and a new call of duty game and did not receive a game pass code like usually do! Is there any code for a free month that I could get so I can play on...
  9. i want to buy a microsoft flight simulator download code but i dont want to buy game pass...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i want to buy a microsoft flight simulator download code but i dont want to buy game pass...: do i need game pass to download microsoft flight simulator using a download code. 6297dc4c-1d12-40ab-8269-5cd115dfd7e1
  10. didnt get a code with pc game pass redeemed with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    didnt get a code with pc game pass redeemed with Microsoft rewards?: I believe i was supposed to get a code when i redeemed my points, however i did not receive one. also whenever i try to get minecraft (on the launcher) or on the xbox app, it does not even say i...