Xbox Game Pass Astroneer Multiplayer issues.

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Astroneer Multiplayer issues. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend and I are both on windows 11, and when i attempt to join his astroneer world (xbox game pass for PC version) it instantly displays failed to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chris-383, Oct 19, 2023.

  1. Chris-383
    Chris-383 Guest

    Xbox Game Pass Astroneer Multiplayer issues.


    My friend and I are both on windows 11, and when i attempt to join his astroneer world (xbox game pass for PC version) it instantly displays failed to connect to host.

    :)
     
    Chris-383, Oct 19, 2023
    #1
  2. Sodangidni Win User

    Xbox Game Pass Astroneer Multiplayer issues.

    Hi, Chris. Can you and your friend try to connect each PC to a different Wi-Fi network, like a mobile hotspot (or mobile hotspot via USB), before trying to play together again?
  3. Chris-383 Win User

    Xbox Game Pass Astroneer Multiplayer issues.

    Only have issues with astroneer.

    Xbox console campanion app states it no longer supports services on the app, and directs me to the xbox app. There are no network settings on the Xbox app.

    after running the command "netsh interface teredo show state" we both show our nat type as cone
  4. Sodangidni Win User

    Xbox Game Pass Astroneer Multiplayer issues.

    Hello, Chris. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide some assistance with your concern today.

    However, I find appropriate to ask some questions:

    -Does a similar inconvenience when you try to play with your friend on other games, or is just Astroneer?

    -What’s your and your friend’s NAT type?
    Please review this by opening the Xbox console companion app > go to Settings > network.
  5. XBF John Win User

    Astroneer won't open from the Microsoft store.

    No worries, on that. Could you confirm that you've contacted the developer support for Astroneer as well and if you have if they have confirmed that the source of the issue is from our end or not just in case. And I presume that this is an issue only occuring with this game specifically, any other games you have downloaded run and work fine?

    Also, I found a similar thread to the issue you're having here. Please let me know if it helps:

    Thank you,

  6. MinhYung Win User

    The Windows Store Version of Metro Exodus doesn't create a Save Game Folder

    OP here but it seems like the savegame folders of Xbox Game Pass games are different. Astroneers doesn't have the usual savegame path too
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass Astroneer Multiplayer issues.

Loading...
  1. Xbox Game Pass Astroneer Multiplayer issues. - Similar Threads - Game Pass Astroneer

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Astroneer online coop cot working on PC game pass

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Astroneer online coop cot working on PC game pass: Hello I am trying to play with a friend, we both have the game on game pass for pc and trying to connect but keep getting the message "" failed to connect to Host "" I tried and researched a...