Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi there, The Xbox Game Pass app on my Samsung Galaxy S8+ (Android) signs in but won't show my reward info. This means I have missed out on claiming... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Politika-A7C14A4C-554F-43, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc

Hi there,

The Xbox Game Pass app on my Samsung Galaxy S8+ (Android) signs in but won't show my reward info.

This means I have missed out on claiming some points. I also can't view any current quests and I am unable to download GP games to my Xbox via the app.

This is a recent problem. I would say roughly coinciding with my move to Game Pass Ultimate within 24 hours of it being announced.

The error mesage I get on the rewards tab is "Oops, we were unable to retrieve your Rewards info. Let's try it again. Swipe down to refresh." This doesn't work of course.

Has anyone else had this problem?

:)

Politika-A7C14A4C-554F-43, Aug 16, 2019
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

I did but I just tried to sign in a few times until it worked. It does work though. Below is a screenshot I just took on my Galaxy S8.

[​IMG]
  3. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi,

and sorry to hear. But as far as I know, the app is not ready yet (beta)!!??

Check for updates and leave the fingers crossed ;-)

Hope this helps
  4. Politika-A7C14A4C-55 Win User

Yeah, half a dozen times or so now
  5. Joseph Zimmerman Win User

When you sign in, be sure to not use Edge on Android as it was the cause of my problem. I could sign in but no rewards info etc. I changed my default browser to Google Chrome and it worked fine. I hope this helps!
  6. Politika-A7C14A4C-55 Win User

Thanks. I've signed in and out half a dozen times without success now. Strange thing is, it worked fine for ages, I've been with the Game Pass almost since the beginning.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc - Similar Threads - Game Pass app

2. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  3. Game pass app not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass app not working: For some reason the layout of my Xbox gamepass app is different than the other ones I see. My one profile icon is on the bottom right and others is on the bottom middle. I don’t know why this is...
  4. Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes upon opening on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes upon opening on Windows 10: I recently tried reinstalling the Xbox app on Windows 10 and I have not been able to get the app to fully launch no matter what I do. I have tried every fix I can find on the internet but nothing...
  5. xbox game pass app not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game pass app not working: I have xbox game pas for PC subscription and app is not launching since yesterday (11.02.2024), before that it worked fine. I reinstalled it, relaunched multiple times and all I get is a static...
  6. Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes Immediately on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes Immediately on Windows 10: Xbox app started crashing after windows update here is event viewer ib xml format - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Application...
  7. Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass: It's been three days since i cant even launch the app. It stays on the white xbox logo and then after a while deseppear. When i go to the website or the windows store it does nothing. It even...
  8. Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app: Whenever I try to the app gives me the "0xd05e010f" error, whatever that means. Darktide, Palworld, you name it, the only game that i've been able to successfully update was Minecraft Does anyone...
  9. Game Pass for PC and EA app - Can't uninstall game at all

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass for PC and EA app - Can't uninstall game at all: Title says it all. Game won't uninstall be it from the Game Pass app, the EA app or just using Windows' add/remove programs. No error message is given, I press uninstall and it just won't do...
  10. Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?: Is there any way cloud gaming is integrated into the game pass app for iOs for all the listed games?, tried playing certain games on the app using a backbone controller but it asks to install the...